Senior Product Manager - User Growth IAM (Remote
Company: New Relic
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Product Portland, Oregon Seattle , Washington Chicago, Illinois
Denver, Colorado Los Angeles, California Atlanta, Georgia St.
Louis, Missouri Austin, Texas Cincinnati, Ohio Detroit, Michigan
Salt Lake City, Utah At New Relic, our goal is to instrument,
measure, and improve the internet to help our customers create more
perfect software, experiences, and businesses. We love creating
tools that uncover how applications are performing across
languages, cloud providers, and frameworks. Our software helps
customers answer their most meaningful questions by empowering them
to visualize, explore, and understand how their applications work.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our
fast-growing Customer Adoption Platform and specifically the User
Growth team. You will be a core leader in the team responsible for
driving our user management product strategy and roadmap with a
strong customer and growth focus. You'll play a pivotal role in
ensuring engineers everywhere can seamlessly access and use New
Relic to create more perfect software. This position may sit in
Portland, San Francisco or 100% remote. What You'll Do
- Prioritize the roadmap taking a customer, market, and
- Define and align on business goals and associated success
metrics driving feature development.
- Define use cases and feature requirements.
- Measure the success and iterate on releases.
- Be part of a diverse team, holding expertise in pricing &
packaging, subscription usage, identity and access management, user
onboarding, and user nurturing.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to enable our internal
partners in security, finance, sales, and support.
- Collaborate with UX design, analytics, and engineering to help
build amazing products. Your Qualifications Must-haves:
- 2+ years experience in a PM role with a B2B SaaS product.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or
- High level of customer empathy and a passion for building
- Strong background in product management practices, tools, and
- Senior-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and use it to prioritize and solve
- Ability to collaborate with senior leaders across business
units and functions using data in order to gain alignment on
groundbreaking corporate initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed
- Excellent leadership, partnership, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability in IAM space in areas such as identity
management, provisioning, authentication, authorization,
certification/governance, and monitoring.
- Knowledge of application security and open identity standards
such as OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect, and SCIM. Please note that
visa sponsorship is not available for this position. About Us New
Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers,
engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what's
happening in today's complex software environments. So they can
find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences
for their customers. That's why the world's best engineering teams
rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their
software. It's the simplest, most powerful cloud-based
observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All
from one place. Founded in 2008, we're a global company passionate
about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of
belonging, where every 'Relic' can bring their whole self to work
and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We're consistently
recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to
building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For
more information, visit newrelic.com. Our Hiring Process New Relic
takes seriously our stewardship of the data of our thousands of
customers worldwide. In compliance with applicable law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
and to complete employment eligibility verification. We will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable
law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs
through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not
accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay
fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a
signed agreement with New Relic. New Relic is an equal opportunity
employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without
regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age,
sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law. You have been redirected to a New Relic job
Keywords: New Relic, Denver , Senior Product Manager - User Growth IAM (Remote, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!