Professional Services Implementation Manager-Remote
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Professional Services Implementation Manager-Remote Global
Services - Professional Services / As a thought leader in a space
we invented, FireMon is paving the way in the cybersecurity
industry across the globe. At FireMon, you'll find a disruptive,
cutting-edge environment. It's a place where being proactive is
rewarded and each day is more innovative than the last. This drive
permeates everything we do - from how we develop our products to
how we engage with our customers and how we get things done. One of
the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like
FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product
and business. Each person's work directly affects the outcome of
the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally,
you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to
learn new aspects of the company. Since we are securely backed by
some of the savviest investors in the industry, you get the
security of an established organization but at the same time get to
experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company. THIS ROLE
IS REMOTE AND CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN THE US Professional
Services Implementation Manager leads the team of technical
professionals in delivering onsite and remote software and hardware
installation QuickStart and Non-QuickStart services. The
Professional Services Implementation Manager will ensure the
delivery of these solutions and programs exceed customer
expectations ensuring our solutions deliver value to the customer
on or ahead of schedule. What you'll be doing:
- Provide overall leadership and management of technical
implementation team that aligns with the company/department goals
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate, and lead these teams in
pursuit of goals. Be an inspirational coach and leader to a team of
highly motivated and ambitious professionals.
- Own and deliver monthly reporting and analytics on a weekly and
- Be an expert on FireMon Products by going through
documentation, self-paced training, working sessions of peers,
participating in support groups, and contributing to FireMon
- Stay current on all product changes and complete self-directed
training on new features, as necessary.
- Partner with internal teams (development, product management,
sales, support, and customer success) to overcome risks and
- Drive the adoption of standardization and accelerate delivery
of new client implementation services for QuickStart and
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns for
- Keep senior leadership informed of ongoing issues and escalate
for additional support as needed for QuickStart and non-QuickStart
- Take ownership of Time to Value for Use Cases and process
improvements for QuickStart implementations.
- Review all work produced by the technical implementation tea
for QuickStart and non-QuickStart implementations.
- Partner with Project Managers to drive Time to Value of our
customers for standard and non-standard use cases for
non-QuickStart implementations. What it requires:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Networking,
Security, or another related field.
- 5 or more years supporting customer implementations in a
- 3 or more years leading customer implementation teams.
Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities and analytical thinking
with problem-solving aptitude
- Possess a working knowledge of network/security devices: Check
Point, Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Panorama, NSX
- Must have experience in Linux/UNIX OS
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Network Infrastructure
and topology, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Syslog, Wireshark,
and Network Monitoring tools
- Understand security concepts: PKI, Certs.
- Experience using REST API
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate
- A natural self-starter, with strong team building, conflict
resolution and collaboration skills. Ability to self-manage and
prioritize. Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills,
including the ability to effectively resource competing priorities
and adapt to changing customer and team demands.
- Be able to work efficiently in a time-sensitive environment,
both as part of a team and independently.
- Be able to communicate clearly, accurately, and empathically,
both orally and in writing.
- Have strong organizational skills. What it Takes to be Part of
the FireMon Team FireMon provides persistent network security for
hybrid environments through a powerful fusion of real-time asset
visibility, continuous compliance and automation. Since creating
the first-ever network security policy management solution, FireMon
has delivered command and control over complex network security
infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers. Our customers have
unique and complex security problems that are difficult to solve.
This doesn't intimidate us, it inspires us. It pushes us to be more
creative and find solutions to ensure their success. If this sounds
like a movement you'd be interested in joining, we invite you to
apply today. EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Keywords: FireMon, Denver , Professional Services Implementation Manager-Remote, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!