Senior Product Marketing Manager
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: April 6, 2021
As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will drive the
Product positioning for Cin7's consumer base using a deep
understanding of customer challenges and needs. You will be fluent
with the competitive landscape and broader technology trends, and
will have the ability to synthesize this knowledge into data-driven
and compelling product marketing that delivers business results.
Cin7 is expanding very quickly and we have clear instructions from
our investors to evolve the Product Marketing function. You will be
working with a world class team who have a passion for growth,
excellence and agility. Cin7 has a time-bound opportunity to take
advantage of a market segment that is growing exponentially. Do you
have what it takes to help us build a Billion dollar SaaS company?
Does this sound interesting? If so, we're looking for a motivated
and driven Product Marketing leader who would love to have a career
at a fast-growing global software company to work on the
- Cross-functional collaboration to drive value of the Cin7
platform to prospects, sales, and partners. This position requires
engagement with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and
- Planning, execution, and management of product and feature
- Identification and development of core product positioning and
messaging that uniquely differentiates Cin7 and clearly
communicates our offerings' benefits and advantages to
- Supporting the development of monthly marketing campaign plans,
metrics and content to drive awareness in the market and to
- Being an expert on Cin7's competitive positioning.
- Conducting market assessments and requirements including
opportunity size, competitive analysis, revenue and value for
- Creation of competitive guides to support sales and marketing
- Evolving industry-specific positioning for Cin7's
- Identification of long-term opportunities based on research,
analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market.
- Development of materials including: buyer personas, web
content, datasheets, white papers, case studies, presentations, and
sales enablement collateral. Here's what you'll bring with you:
- Extensive experience in Product Marketing and/or Project
Management in a B2B environment, preferably with
- Experience working closely with Product and Engineering teams
on roadmap creation and product launches.
- Demonstrated success in developing worldwide product launch and
- Experience in supply chain, back-end retail or wholesale
operations, warehouse or inventory management systems, shipping,
3PL, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in writing and presenting a creative brief.
- Ability to create impactful presentations for Sales and
- Refined training, presentation and communication skills .
- Proficient in Office applications.
- Ability to fight for best possible consumer experience at ALL
levels. In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including mental, dental, vision and a
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other.
- A laid-back office environment (once we're back to the office
post-pandemic!) and a relaxed dress code.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your
coworkers. Why CIN7? CIN7 is a leader in Inventory Management
Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now,
and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two
additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider
breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team
who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech
At CIN7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month,
millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the
cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get
products to customers and build their brands without worrying about
their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory
Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product
businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. CIN7
centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels,
connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping
Compensation: Base salary of $110K-$130K + Eligible for incentive
compensation, based on performance targets, of 10% - 30% depending
on qualifications and structure of overall compensation
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Denver , Senior Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!