Senior Project Manager
Company: GATEWAY CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Gateway Construction Services, Inc. is expanding into the Denver
market and looking for a Senior Project Manager to grow with us.
Gateway is one of the top commercial tenant improvement companies
in the Seattle region. Tenant improvements is our sole focus. We
are known for quality projects, straightforward teamwork, and
strong client and subcontractor relationships, and our clients
would like us to provide this same service on their projects in the
Denver area. Our ideal candidate must have experience in managing
commercial tenant improvement projects of varies product types and
sizes from start to finish. This candidate will be able to manage
preconstruction, estimating, scheduling, and overall execution of
our projects. This individual should also have experience managing
people and be a highly effective communicator.--
- Review proposal specifications, drawings and attend pre-bid
meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of
- Prepare project budgets and estimates for major tenant
improvements and major project revisions.
- Participate in pre-bid meetings, bid strategy meetings, and
post construction meetings as requested.
- Project Scheduling
- Project Administration, Operations and Close-out
- Ensure the project is completed in conformance with the signed
contract, subcontracts, purchase agreements, plans, specifications
- Verify with Office Manager that all Subcontractors have proper
licenses, insurance information, up to date Labor and Industries
payments and financial capabilities to complete their work.
- Promote a healthy company culture, provide leadership, and
employee development Supervisory Responsibilities Business
development and branch management
- Acquisition of new projects and building of new
- Management of employees including both office and field
- Planning, assigning, and directing work
- Creating vision and fielding solutions Qualifications
- 7+ years of Tenant Improvement experience in the Denver metro
- Bachelor or arts, construction management degree preferred; and
10 to 15 years commercial tenant improvement or related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Working knowledge of multiple commercial interior construction
product types including: Office, High-tech, Flex, Retail,
Healthcare, Biotech, Historical, and Industrial.
- Must have proven examples of leadership and strategic
- Experience with cost projection, financial analysis, budget
reviews and labor reports.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project. We are
eager to share our process for delivering quality tenant
Keywords: GATEWAY CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, Denver , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!