VP of Customer Success, North America
Posted on: February 25, 2021
If you are the kind of person who believes that people feel more
fulfilled and empowered in their work when they see a direct
connection to a mission that matters to them, then Gtmhub may be
right for you. We believe that everyone deserves to work in an
environment where there is consistent alignment between mission and
activity; where transparency breeds trust; where accountability
reigns; and where focus results in positive outcomes. That is why
we have built the world's best business orchestration platform,
powered by the proven OKR methodology, so our clients (and we!) can
achieve the missions that matter. Gtmhub is seeking a Vice
President of Customer Success to lead our Customer Success
organization. This position will report to our Chief Operating
Officer and will work across time zones ranging from Sofia,
Bulgaria (engineering & product hub) to Denver, Colorado
(customer-facing and global HQ). Our Customer Success is unique as
our platform host customer's strategies (Objectives and Key Results
- OKRs) requiring a highly consultative approach among our Customer
Success Managers in addition to SaaS responsibilities. This
presents both challenges and opportunities working with the C-Suite
at brands such as Adobe, Red Hat, NIKE, Experian, Lumen, Mazda, &
CNN. Our ideal candidate has mastered the art and science of
Customer Success/Account Management while wielding a consultative
approach and is ready for a new challenge to build a quickly
scaling organization at a company that grew 3x in 2020 and has just
raised a Series B of $30 million. What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on Gtmhub's platform to educate customers and
the team on the use and benefits of our strategy execution
software. This entails becoming a guru on OKRs.
- Use your expert Gtmhub product knowledge to constantly define
value for our customers and lead your account teams to decrease
time to value.
- Use your executive influence to build credibility,
relationships, and influence C-level stakeholders. Be able to build
champions that result in deep trusted relationships and coach that
ability among the global CS team.
- In succeeding to show value to customers while building
internal champions, you'll naturally influence renewal and
expansion conversations. This requires understanding complex,
matrix organizations to identify and activate expansion
- Ability to hold product, engineering, sales, and support
leadership & teams accountable to commitments made to customers.
This also includes managing our partners who deliver 'OKR
activation services' in conjunction with our Gtmhub teams.
Effective cross-functional, global collaboration is required to be
successful in this role.
- Build on our foundational CSM team to meet the challenges of
tackling change management/digital transformation for Fortune 1000
Enterprises using Gtmhub.
- Envision and execute Gtmhub processes & programs that deliver
incredible value to some of the most recognizable brands in the
world. This requires architecting and communicating the business
value of a SaaS solution and coaching the global CSM team to do the
- Develop, review and execute 'Success Plans' that roadmap the
customer's value with Gtmhub and are reviewed quarterly during
- Guide your account teams to drive excellent customer health
(MAU, WAU, NPS, references, case studies, onboarding time).
- Partner internally to identify financial targets, provide
ongoing performance forecasting, and meet our retention/renewal
- Promote a feedback loop and insights on prioritization to the
Product and Engineering teams to represent the voice of the
customer and the needs of the customer-facing teams.
- See our customers face to face to build deep trust - up to 50%
travel is highly possible. Requirements
- 8-10+ years of Customer Success/Account Management experience
at a SaaS company.
- 3-5+ years of consulting/advising experience.
- Have a plethora of successful tactics (or playbooks) for
executive engagement, account planning, content creation, and
connecting business value to technology.
- Highly knowledgeable in the SaaS marketplace and apply that
knowledge to Customer Success/Account Management.
- Understands the daily requirements of a fast-paced start-up
scaling rapidly and takes pride in being able to level-up his/her
teams to meet growing pain challenges.
- Have an intellectual curiosity and are passionate about the
work you do.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts simply
and derive solutions confidently.
- A proven leader who brings contagious energy to your teams that
translates to customers.
- Enjoys consulting/advising to solve complex customer problems
creatively and can relay those solutions through excellent
- Has experience with Salesforce, Jira, and of course, OKRs!
- Competitive base salary and bonus opportunities (salary range
of $140k - $160k)
- Stock option opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage through
- Access to a 401(k)
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Uniquely open and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with very smart and driven people
- The ability to grow your talents and career Gtmhub collects and
processes personal data in accordance with applicable data
protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the
privacy notice for further details. Gtmhub does not discriminate on
the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin,
marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited
by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: Gtmhub, Denver , VP of Customer Success, North America, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!