Product Marketing Director
Company: Boom Technology Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Boom Supersonic is the Denver-based startup bringing supersonic
flight back to the skies with Overture. As the world's fastest
airliner, Overture is designed and committed to industry-leading
standards of speed, safety and sustainability. Flights twice as
fast as today's commercial airplanes, means we can go twice as
far-bringing more people, places, and cultures into our lives. Boom
is the first commercial airplane manufacturer to commit to a
carbon-neutral flight test program and to build sustainability into
its entire aircraft program. Founded in 2014, Boom has assembled a
team of over 140 full-time employees who have made contributions to
over 220 air and spacecraft programs. Are you passionate about
building the future of transportation? Help us make aviation
history. Role Overview: At Boom Supersonic, our mission is to make
the world dramatically more accessible through supersonic flight.
We're looking for a highly motivated marketing director to drive
brand awareness and credibility and help build a new era of
high-speed travel. We are looking for a product marketing director
to lead product positioning, business case development, marketing
plans, and creation of supporting materials. Reporting to the VP of
Marketing, the product marketing director will be responsible for
developing, implementing, and executing Boom's go-to-market plan
working closely with the product and sales teams. The ideal
candidate will have deep experience in creating persuasive,
thought-leadership product strategies for B2B audiences, leading
disruptive product launches, and synthesizing industry/customer
insights to inform product development. This position requires
strategic thinking, creativity, cross-functional collaboration on
product marketing objectives, management of multiple simultaneous
projects, and high attention to detail. Responsibilities:
- Build go-to-market plans and align with leadership and cross
- Develop and execute product positioning strategies and
presentation materials (e.g. decks, B2B collateral) for B2B2C
audiences driving thought leadership in the category.
- Lead and generate insight and analysis of the category,
industry, customer, consumer and key stakeholders.
- Develop the product business case collaborating with
engineering and product teams.
- Partner and coordinate with the public relations team to ensure
common messaging and a strategic approach.
- Collaborate with our internal design team to develop B2B
- 10+ years product marketing experience with a proven track
record of launching disruptive products, creating bold go-to-market
strategies and targeting B2B audiences.
- Deep understanding of best practices for competitive analysis
and audience/category insights.
- Strategic thinking skills and the ability to convey strategy
effectively to colleagues and leadership.
- Problem solver with bias for action.
- Strong business understanding and ownership for driving
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, pivot with changing dynamics
and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent spoken and written communication and editorial
- High quality bar and attention to detail. Salary--Range for
this position is $140-180k base salary and is based upon years of
experience that is commensurate with the level of the position. To
conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations
(ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent
resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.
1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from
the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here
Boom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and
business need. Want to build a faster future? Come join Boom.
Keywords: Boom Technology Inc, Denver , Product Marketing Director, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!