Director of Business Development
Company: JBS USA
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the--mission of Revolution Foods,
which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods
we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay,
and opportunity, including:
- Company-paid life insurance coverage
- Company stock options
- Paid vacation and sick time Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position Position Summary The Director of
Business Development (DBD) will cultivate and lead new business
development in an assigned market/region. With the primary
responsibility for generating sales from new customers, the
Director of Business Development will communicate with potential
school and community partners or other pipeline opportunities,
engaging them in Revolution Foods' mission of improving food and
food service in schools. They will identify mutually beneficial
partnership opportunities and grow new business sales.--If this is
you, apply with us today! Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with school districts, charter
management organizations, school board members, state education
departments, school officials associations, superintendents, food
service directors, food service director associations and community
- Cultivate those relationships for the purpose of maintaining
accounts and growing sales revenue, profit and brand recognition in
public schools and fresh food categories.
- Manage the strategic business development process for new
school prospects through lead sourcing, sales process to contract
- Develop connections with strategically identified stakeholders
to make a compelling case for using Revolution Foods as their meal
- Manage high level relationships with critical stakeholders and
decision makers after the sale closes to ensure good relationship
building and successful renewal.
- Represent Revolution Foods at conferences, industry events,
speaking engagements and other key business building
- Identifies opportunities to generate interest in Revolution
Foods. May coordinate introductions and marketing displays or
- Serve as a champion of Revolution Foods to obtain and pursue
referrals in the broader community.
- Ensure timely and efficient hand-off to Account Management and
Operations for all new customers prior to start of service.
- Leverage relationship skills to assist with renewal and renewal
strategy development for key accounts and accounts at risk.
- Use Salesforce.com to track sales pipeline and business
- Effective cross functional leadership/communication skills to
collaborate with cross-functional teams to support overall account
- Actively works to achieve and exceed financial performance and
revenue growth goals.
- Proactively identifies market shifts and the potential impact
- Create and maintain an on-going strategy for account
management, including creating and managing data to support
- Provide timely and positive resolution of escalated account
management issues and communicate with key customers, business
partners and executives on significant issues and
- Use technology, data and rigorous business analysis and
critical path strategies to enhance effectiveness, improve
efficiencies and margins, and drive customer engagement.
- Implement and continually evaluate actions/processes to drive
increased utilization and sell through of Revolution Foods products
and services. May collaborate with Marketing on promotional
materials, campaigns or events.
- Follow all health and safety standards, GMP's, food safety,
visual quality and PPE requirements when in a plant.
- May complete a variety of reports, routine office tasks,
receiving documents, typing, preparing reports, completing
research, track information, prepare or update excel spread sheets,
copying, scanning, etc.
- Performs other duties as needed. Preferred Qualifications
- 5 years of prior account management, sales or business
development experience required.
- 3+ years experience acting as part of a sales team, negotiating
contract terms and conditions.
- College degree in a related field or an acceptable combination
of education and experience.
- K-12 or Charter School sales experience is preferred. Other
related experience will be considered.
- Financial Acumen and Budgeting Experience.--
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of MS Office, especially
a firm understanding of Excel, Salesforce or similar CRM
- A proven track record of setting clear, measurable goals,
tracking progress against them, and attaining high levels of sales
- Embodies the entrepreneurial spirit and takes ownership of
partnerships, while achieving results.
- An engaging presence and strong ability to build authentic
relationships with all levels of school administration.--
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven, strategic with
the ability to execute tactical plans.
- Gifted communicator, at ease presenting to diverse groups,
leading meetings with internal or external teams, and building
- The position is based out of home office, frequent--regional
travel required.--Approximately 80% domestic travel required.--
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
make employment decisions based on merit and the Company's business
needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company
prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed
(including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital
or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or
ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical
condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military
or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We are an
E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts. For
more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English -----Spanish We believe in
using business as a force for good You have been redirected to a
Revolution Foods job page
Keywords: JBS USA, Denver , Director of Business Development, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!