Company: Email on Acid
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We're Email on Acid. Our mission is simple, make the complex task
of e-mail testing easy. Through a suite of innovative tools,
education, and first-class customer service we enable our customers
to put their "best email forward", get delivered, and look good
doing it. Email on Acid (EOA) stands out by delivering value
through leading-edge email rendering tools, community
collaboration, and competitive pricing. EOA was born in July 2009.
From bootstrapped to industry-leading provider, over 100,000
worldwide customers use our platform. When we started, email
development was anything but easy. The internet was full of
resources for web developers, but hardly anything to help email
developers. So, we set out to create a service that would make it
easy to find and fix email problems and give developers and
marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and we love
our customers. We are dedicated to making email marketing as simple
as possible. What We Offer
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, and
EAP for employees; health savings options, and 401(k) with employer
- Generous PTO
- Professional Development reimbursement Our Values
-- Communication * Courage * Discipline * Honesty * Impact *
Innovation * Passion Our Motto Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a
damn. As the IT Manager--- You will be responsible for monitoring
and maintaining a critical portion of the Email on Acid production
systems . You will be responsible for overseeing our support and
engineering teams. What you will do As the IT Manager, you will
oversee our support and engineering team, monitoring and
maintaining a critical portion of the Email on Acid production
systems. With your team to you will ensure our products are
performant, reliable, scalable, and secure. You'll be responsible
for a large number of servers running different operating systems.
You will also---
- Live by and champion our Motto and Values
- Manage, guide, and mentor a team of cloud engineers and support
- Schedule team coverage to coincide with customer needs.
- Analyze issues and patterns with infrastructure to determine
proper corrective action.
- Maintain current knowledge of emerging security threats,
technical challenges, and developments in system protection and IT
- Facilitate and manage the development, modification, and
operation of security protocols to ensure compliance is maintained
accordingly across all systems and technology; this includes
intrusion detection and prevention.
- Develop and implement business continuity protocols to minimize
disruption to business operations in the event of emergency
situations or data loss.
- Work closely with Site Reliability and Cloud Engineers to
address escalated issues.
- Work with the Development Team to support our databases, dev
teams, development servers, and deployment tools.
- Recommend changes to the product development team to improve
- Accurately and methodically document issues and
- Develop and document resolution procedures with the team.
- Participate, hands-on, in production support activities.
- Lead the department's operational and strategic planning,
including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing
and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Introduce concrete plans for IT automation, process
improvement, efficiency, cost management, and end-user
- Work with our Security Manager to develop and enforce
- Establishes efficiency and efficacy standards, providing
recommendations for improvement of IT infrastructure.
- Manage IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision,
scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, debugging,
development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to develop KPIs
and internal reports. Qualities that will make you successful in
- have a keen eye towards identifying opportunities for
- are a "player-coach" professional, with excellent interpersonal
and communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively
across all levels in the organization.
- have experience supporting a large number of servers running
different operating systems.
- know how to scale efficiently and make sure security is always
at the forefront.
- are able to juggle multiple, and sometimes conflicting,
- easily manage external partners, agencies, and
- are considerate of deadlines and constraints.
- roll up your sleeves and get engaged, both strategically and
tactically. Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred; relevant
experience may be considered.
- 7+ years in IT Support, Engineering, or Development; At least 5
of those years in a supervisory or management role.
- Experience in managing a large number of servers running
different operating systems/
- Strong background in managing several operating systems
(Windows, Linux, OSX).
- Have a solid understanding of AWS and VMware.
- Understand the value of Vendor Management.
- Have working experience with managing security risks and
applying technologies to mitigate risk.
- Have a strong foundation with management tools (Jenkins,
- Have strong working experience with container technologies
(ECS, ECR, Docker, etc.).
- Be comfortable in managing a growing O365 environment.
- Have a strong background in managing and--working with a remote
- Have working experience--protecting sensitive data as it flows
- Have experience with handling an always-moving OpEx
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet
deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to build and maintain
- Excellent Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Analytical ability to recognize patterns.
- Ability to quickly and accurately respond to issues as they
- Proven Growth Mindset.
- Proven ability to affect and manage change. This role is
Remote. Applicants must have a home office or private space
equipped with the tools needed to work remotely. A standardized
technology package of hardware is provided to you by Email on Acid.
Are you ready to join our team at Email on Acid? Apply for IT
Manager First name Last name Email address Phone number I would
like to receive updates about my application via SMS Address
(optional) City (optional) State/Province LinkedIn URL (optional)
Please add your resume 10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types
are accepted. ATTACH FILE Please add your cover letter (optional)
10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types are accepted. ATTACH
FILE Percentage of overnight travel acceptable (optional) Are you
willing to travel on the weekends? (optional) What is your earliest
available start date? MM / DD / YYYY What are your career
objectives over the next 10 years? (optional) Education Highest
level of education completed Other Information Email on Acid is an
E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by
the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the
Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating
employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of
their newly hired employees in the United States. Please type "Yes"
to confirm that you have read and understand this statement. For
more information visit the USCIS' website:
http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees Do you have experience in
the email marketing industry? (optional) Do you have experience
working with a SaaS organization? (optional) Email on Acid does not
sponsor individuals for work visas. Do you need a work visa? Do you
have a legal right to work for any employer in the United States?
Select (optional) Signature and Verification I certify that answers
given herein are true, accurate, and complete to the best of my
knowledge. I authorize investigation into all statements I have
made on this Form as may be necessary for reaching an employment
decision. In the event I am employed, I understand that any false
or misleading information I knowingly provided herein or in
subsequent interviews may result in discharge and/or legal action.
I understand that this Career History Form is not the sole basis
from which a hiring decision has been made, and understand that
this Form will be used in conjunction with a series of interviews
and assessments to determine my suitability for the role to which I
am applying. Full Name Date: 2/21/2021 Please contact us if you
would like to better understand our data collection and usage
Keywords: Email on Acid, Denver , IT Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!