Company: Havenly Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We're expanding our award-winning growth marketing team and are
looking for a sharp, passionate and seasoned leader to join us. The
Growth team at Havenly is responsible for driving new client
acquisition and client re-engagement through digital channels. As
VP of Growth, you will report to the Chief Business Officer and
oversee the strategy, development and operation of the company's
growth, organic traffic, paid acquisition and CRM teams. The VP of
Growth will help us maintain our rapid annual growth rate by
driving both the strategy and execution of our top-of-funnel lead
generation and customer lifecycle marketing. You will focus on:
optimizing and expanding our channel mix, improving conversion and
leveling up our forecasting, tracking & reporting. The role will
oversee all efforts around organic traffic, paid marketing,
targeting and measurement with an eye toward building broader
awareness and growth at industry-leading CPAs. This role will
manage our marketing budget, media planning & buying -- including
SEM (Adwords), paid social (Facebook, YouTube), podcast, TV, direct
mail, and out of home. The ideal candidate is someone who has a
track record of scaling growth-stage businesses who is energized by
working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. They are obsessed
with keeping pace with the latest trends in growth marketing and
are a seasoned leader who also excels at being a hands-on
contributor. Partnering closely with the broader marketing team on
creative and brand, we deploy a significant budget against a wide
array of marketing channels, while experimenting across new
channels and within existing ones. Must be located in or relocating
to Denver, CO.-- About the Role As our VP of Growth, you will
oversee our Growth team and efforts to deploy budget against new
client acquisition (and retention) goals. You'll inherit and
continue to build a team that has been built across social, SEM,
SEO, display, digital video, TV, direct mail, radio, podcast,
direct mail, partnerships, affiliate, mobile app acquisition, and
media strategy / infrastructure. You'll coach & develop traffic
managers, own communications across executive-level & partner
teams, and stay ahead of new opportunities with our partners.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will---
- Inspire, develop, and mentor an existing team of
high-performing growth marketers.
- Be a talent magnet. Recruit & retain for new functions & depth
within current functions as our ambitions and needs evolve.
- Continue to grow our presence in organic and other low cost
channels by building out our strategy to upgrade our SEO
- Drive strategy and execution of our performance and
re-engagement marketing efforts as we continue to scale our client
volume, evolve expectations around client value, explore channel
mix, and assess overall spend levels.
- Hold a key seat at the table in strategic company decisions
around how we should grow. Develop and inspire longer-term
strategic roadmaps. Hold yourself and the team accountable to
hitting these growth and engagement goals.
- Explore, strategize, and execute emerging channel opportunities
that we have not yet tested into, supporting our broader goal of
- Maintain and evolve a testing framework to expand our volume &
pace of learning across the business.
- Manage the largest piece of our marketing budget, but be
holistic and resourceful in your approach to spend.
- Oversee our pacing & allocation process to help us better
optimize & plan spend across all channels. We're excited about you
- You have 10+ of experience in marketing, product or growth at
D2C high growth companies.
- You're an incredible people leader, having experience managing
- You have a track record of recruiting, nurturing, and retaining
- A strong problem-solving track record - you're able to think
critically through unique problems with no set playbook and quickly
implement a path to a solution, and you can toggle effortlessly
between big picture strategy and in-the-weeds tactical
- You are a holistic business thinker, and can plan our
acquisition strategy for new business lines & launches.
- You possess exceptional analytical skills. You're able to
structure and process qualitative and quantitative data. You
understand the nuances and complexities of data but act as a
simplifier, realizing that data and insights are only powerful if
they drive action.
- Entrepreneurial/self-starter: you can build something out of
nothing and possess the ability to try different things with
- Above all else you are bright, kind and goal-oriented. Why
you'll love working at Havenly:
- It's challenging - You get the opportunity to work hard, learn
a ton, and grow your skill set. This is not your typical 9-5 job,
we have high expectations, and every day you'll be faced with new
challenges where you have to figure out how to put one foot in
front of the other and move forward.--
- It's fulfilling - We get the opportunity to make an impact on
one of the most personal aspects of someone's life, their home,
every single day. We feel really lucky to be able to create spaces
where people feel comfortable, make lifetime memories in, and call
- It's fun - We truly love what we do. Growing a business is fun.
Working with a team of incredibly talented people who also love
what they do is fun. Getting to do what you love to do and make an
impact is fun. If this sounds exciting, and you're interested in
joining us, we'd love to hear from you! Will you now or in the
future require sponsorship for employment visa status? --*
What about this opportunity compelled you to apply? --*
Keywords: Havenly Inc, Denver , VP, Growth, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!