Director Sales Development (Auto)
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryEffectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast
Cable, is seeking a dynamic Director of Sales Development to
oversee the automotive category as it relates to the Sales
Development Team, within the marketing organization. This team
encompasses sales development account teams, data and analytics,
creative, and demand generation staff. The Sales Development team
partners with the Sales Organization to develop the go-to-market
narrative to ensure advertising sales revenue opportunities are
maximized and client expectations are met. This person needs to be
a driven leader who has experience presenting and selling ideas to
multiple stakeholders and driving results. This individual needs to
have a strong strategic background building brands and deep
executional experience.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Continually evaluates and adjusts auto category sales and
marketing strategies and plans to meet changing B2B landscape
across designated regional markets.--
- Drives results by developing sales proposals to secure new and
incremental business across identified industry segments.--
- Develops and implements sales strategies, departmental policies
- Provides leadership to all functions of Sales Development,
including Pod Industry Leads, Data, Demand Generation, and Creative
staff who execute and support sales programs and
strategies.--Ensures support of sales organization with materials
on intended message, collateral development, and campaign
- Partners with sales leadership to evaluate performance of
integrated Sales and Marketing programs against desired
outcomes.--Leads and directs the Sales Dev teams, providing
expertise in the area of business development and pre-sales
solutions.--Develops and monitors marketing budgets, spending, and
forecasting for designated region.--
- Proactively partners with sales and business intelligence teams
in region to identify internal and external market
- Ensures adherence to budgets and monitors capital
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Requirem ents:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 8+ years related experience with at least 5
years' driving results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong understanding of advertising and media industry changes
and market challenges.
- Convincing Consultant - shows sound judgement with regards to
strategy and creative.
- Results oriented. Understands a revenue driven culture and is
hyper focused on lead g eneration.
- Customer service focused with strong cross-functional
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects
- Driven - ability to drive work on time and corral teams to
deliver work on time. Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience10 Years +
Salary:Pay Range: $108,550.69 - $162,826.03Comcast intends to offer
the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on
job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT. Comcast
endeavors to make our career site accessible to any and all users.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
careers website, please contact email@example.com. Any
inquiries regarding employment application status; resume
submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not
receive a response so please visit our FAQ page for more
information. Comcast participates in the E-VERIFY PROGRAM in our
hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Director Sales Development (Auto), Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!