Senior Manager, Transformation
Company: DaVita Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
2000 16th Street,--Denver,--Colorado,--80202,--United States of
AmericaThe Manager / Sr Manager - Transformation Team will
collaborate with others, and lead initiatives, critical to the
success of the enterprise. These include initiatives such as:
- Large-scale organizational model changes to drive strategic
people efficiencies and effectiveness
- Introduction and incubation of disruptive people focused
technologies in kidney care
- Development and operationalization of people strategies across
Kidney Care and DaVita Strategic Business UnitsThe Manager will
lead a team of highly motivated individuals with backgrounds
ranging from management consulting to project management to
healthcare delivery, and is expected to: (1) effectively lead work
streams with dependencies on many different business units, (2)
collaborate well throughout the organization, and (3) communicate
recommendations to senior executives. The following duties and
responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this
position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Leverages hypotheses-based approach to identify, validate and
- Draws upon continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma) to
structure and incubate improvement opportunities
- Builds and reviews complex models and conducts financial
planning and analyses to assess impact on business metrics
- Distills complex business problems into cohesive, impactful
stories; builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic in
- Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
- Successfully manages relationships with senior business leaders
and influences diverse group of stakeholders through effective
communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Works closely with teammates in the clinics and develops
long-standing relationships with operators and clinicians
- Allocates team resources to ensure all timelines and
deliverables are met
- Creates and manages project plans that drive accountability for
complex, cross-functional initiatives
- Up to 50% travel may be required at times; though typical
travel is 5-10%Qualifications:
- Experience leading large-scale business transformation teams
from concept through implementation with tangible impact on
- 4-8 years of total work experience in progressive roles
- MBA from a top-tier business school or graduate degree in a
healthcare related field (MD, MPH, MHA) preferred
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core
Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career
paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your
health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare
Community the World has Ever Seen." Posted 2 Days Ago Full time
R0141049 About Us About DaVita Inc. DaVita (NYSE: DVA) is a health
care provider focused on transforming care delivery to improve
quality of life for patients globally. The company is one of the
largest providers of kidney care services in the U.S. and has been
a leader in clinical quality and innovation for more than 20 years.
Through DaVita Kidney Care, the company treats patients with
chronic kidney failure and end stage kidney disease. DaVita is
committed to bold, patient-centric care models, implementing the
latest technologies and moving toward integrated care offerings for
all. Through these efforts, DaVita has also become the largest
provider of home dialysis in the country. As of March 31, 2020,
DaVita served 207,000 patients at 2,772 outpatient dialysis centers
in the United States. The company also operated 282 outpatient
dialysis centers in ten countries worldwide. DaVita has reduced
hospitalizations, improved mortality, and worked collaboratively to
propel the kidney care industry to adopt an equitable and
high-quality standard of care for all patients, everywhere. To
learn more, visit DaVita.com/About.
Interested in joining our Village? There are over 70,000 careers
and counting. DaVita is an equal opportunity employer-
Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled. To learn more about what this means
click here .
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws.
Keywords: DaVita Inc., Denver , Senior Manager, Transformation, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!