Client Success Director
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Precision Commerce---: A Personalized Approach to Direct Sales -
Learn More As an enterprise Client Success Director, you will be
responsible for managing the client relationship, operational
success and revenue retention for a set of assigned clients. This
includes defining and tracking success metrics with your clients
and communicating Best Practices to ensure clients are getting the
highest value from the solution.--We are looking for a motivated
individual who is adept at developing strong relationships with
clients at both the strategic and tactical level while having the
ability to identify opportunities for clients to increase product
adoption and ROI from the solution. The role requires proactive
engagement with clients focused on service delivery, relationship
management, product usage, and revenue retention.--You are
ultimately responsible for owning the relationship with your
clients and supporting their success with our products and
services.--This is NOT a sales position. The ideal Client Success
Director candidate--must--have a combination of experiences in
SaaS, brand/retail, digital marketing, eCommerce, extended warranty
and/or CRM in client-facing roles such as Management Consulting,
Customer Success Management or Account Management.
About--Registria: Registria is the market leader in providing
ownership experience solutions to companies that want to know who
buys their products. From registration and on-boarding through the
subsequent moments a brand may interact with its customers,
Registria helps hundreds of brands define and manage their buyers'
product ownership experiences. We have a globally available market,
work with hundreds of brands, and reach tens of millions of
consumers each year. Our clients are expanding their use of our
services; our products have won multiple innovation awards; and we
are working on exciting areas such as voice-activated devices,
Internet of Things and data analytics, to bring greater value to
our clients and in turn, their customers. We have an extraordinary
team that has a lot of pride in the company, its success to date,
and its potential. Key requirements:
- Become a subject matter expert on assigned account base
including their products utilized and areas of operational success
- Maintain and develop new client relationships for a set of
assigned accounts through various methods such as on-site meetings,
regular conference/web calls, and email communication.
- Track operational success, risks and metrics for optimum
performance and ROI.--Communicate key metrics to assigned
- Identify opportunities for growth and product expansion then
support our sales team to upsell these strategic product
enhancements and service solutions.
- Understand and communicate key performance metrics, risks and
opportunities and drive overall program success and enhancements
with assigned accounts.
- Deliver business reviews, manage regular customer meetings, and
prepare detailed client updates outlining successes and
- Work with our implementation team to ensure that client
projects are delivered according to requirements and Best
- Work closely with internal teams including implementation,
engineering, product management, support, marketing services and QA
to ensure our clients receive the best solution for their
- Complete all required administrative functions for tracking
customer communication, issues, and metrics.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Required
- Passion for technology and being part of a fast-growing SaaS
company combined with technical and analytical skills.
- An effective team player with a high level of initiative and
the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional,
- Strong project management skills, time management,
problem-solving and organizational skills with the ability to
manage multiple projects and priorities at one time with a focus on
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design
- Ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and work
across organizational boundaries to create a successful
- Exemplary communication skills (persuasive written, compelling
oral). Education Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of
education and experience required) Experience
- 7+ years' experience in managing enterprise client
relationships and project management.
- Experience in SaaS, brand/retail, digital marketing, eCommerce,
extended warranty and/or CRM.
- Client facing experience in roles such as Management
Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management.
- Familiarity with tools such as Saleforce.com, Jira and
Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Teams and Outlook. 1600 Stout Street
Denver, CO 80202
Keywords: Registria, Denver , Client Success Director, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!