Director of Program Management
Company: VIZIO, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
VIZIO is looking for a Director of Program Manager who will
report to the Senior Director of Program Management for our
Smartcast TV applications team. The Director of Program Management
will support team management, workflow processes and provide
oversight for multiple complex product initiatives that require
team alignment within this functional group. They will lead release
and resource planning, monitor and report status of the program
portfolio to the senior director and ensure that features are
successfully delivered on schedule while meeting business and
quality metrics. About You:
- Knowledge of and existing work experience with structured
software development lifecycles.
- 15-20 years relevant program manager experience.
- Ability to work with diverse team members, solve people
problems and manage emergency events and customer issues.
- Effective communication skills in working with a variety of
technical and business personnel.
- High degree of emotional intelligence, empathy and level
headed, fact based approach to solving problems.
- Prior structured software development experience is
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Work experience with project management tools. What You Will
- Develop and continually refine processes to ensure efficient
- Direct and manage full lifecycle project development activities
of moderate to high complexity.
- Lead cross functional teams to plan project scope and
deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with senior
management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated documentation
and communications. Plan, schedule, and document project timelines
and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Estimate resources needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical
- Identify potential risks and devise contingency plans. Identify
and resolve design/delivery issues and conflicts with project
- Report status on program portfolio. Manage and communicate
expectations with team members and stakeholders. Distribute tasks
and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Support fact based strategic decision making to meet company
goals and objectives.
- Develop and recommend best practices/tools for project
execution and management.. About VIZIO: We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand
in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission
is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest
innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our
consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues
to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart. VIZIO, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected
veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We do
not accept unsolicited agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any
third-party agency, outside recruiter or firm without a mutually
agreed-upon contract and will not be responsible for any agency
fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes will
be considered our property and will be processed accordingly. For
Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is
$140,760/year. The compensation package includes quarterly bonus in
addition to a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Program Manager, TV, Project
Manager, Management, Engineering, Creative, Technology
Keywords: VIZIO, Inc., Denver , Director of Program Management, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!