Director, Value-Based Care Analytics - U.S. Renal Care Careers
Company: U.S. Renal Care, Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Director of Value-Based Care Analytics is responsible for
identifying, analyzing, and explaining drivers of medical cost
trends. This position utilizes skills in healthcare analytics,
quantitative problem solving, and financial data modeling and works
collaboratively to impact and improve cost savings. This position
will work effectively across all key internal and external
stakeholders and thrive in an ambiguous fast paced environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Develop critical business insights and performance metrics
through the use of complex data analysis methods and modeling.
- Develop analysis to identify and explain drivers of medical
cost trends, including unit cost and utilization.
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders, such as
clinical, operations, finance, and leadership teams of value-based
- Develop presentations for external stakeholders such as
providers, health plans, and other customers to explain total cost
of care analyses, cost trends, and key cost of care levers.
- Work collaboratively with contracting team to evaluate cost of
care benchmarks in risk bearing contracts and develop scenarios for
- Develop analyses to establish forward looking target cost of
care for various risk bearing contracts.--
- Collaborate with clinical and operations teams to establish
appropriate clinical programs to impact cost of care.
- Develop ongoing analysis and reports to monitor performance of
clinical programs and interventions to impact cost of care. Analyze
effectiveness of clinical interventions and cost of care
initiatives and collaborate with clinical and operations teams to
implement improvement opportunities.
- Participate in business process improvement efforts to collect
and analyze metrics and continually improve processes.
- Demonstrate superior communication skills in effectively
communicating with various audiences in a language they can
understand. Be effective at translating complex or technical issues
into common terms. Communicate in a compelling, simple manner.
- Be Self-motivated, creative problem solver who can work
independently and demonstrate strong project management skills to
handle multiple complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Actively promote GUEST customer service standards; develop
effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Participate in team concepts and promote a team effort; perform
duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job. --
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelor's degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics
or related field required.
- Five (5) plus years of actuarial experience that includes trend
forecasting, pricing and / or modeling.
- Advanced or higher level of proficiency with Excel and other
- Credential as an Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA)
- Experience in managed healthcare analytics, cost of care, and
health plan rate development preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced SAS and/or SQL skills preferred. U.S. Renal Care is an
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran. My Profile Create and
manage profiles for future opportunities. U.S. Renal Care provides
equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants
and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex
(including gender identity, gender expression, transgender, sexual
orientation and sex stereotyping), age, pregnancy, national origin
or ancestry, protected veteran status, disability or any other
impermissible factor according to applicable law. Learn more about
EEO rights1 and EEO rights2 . For applicants in need of assistance
or special accommodations for any part of the application process
because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email
to ApplicantAccommodation@USRENALCARE.com to let us know the nature
of your request. Philadelphia applicants, click here for more
information regarding Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law.
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Inc., Denver , Director, Value-Based Care Analytics - U.S. Renal Care Careers, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!