Manager, ActiveCore Ops Product Engineering
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for planning, organizing and managing
systems engineering functions for Internet Services, Systems
Development Group. Plans new technology innovation and new
features, supporting daily operations and facilitating team
performance. Meets the systems engineering needs of future
projects, directing activities to meet customer requirements,
improving existing applications; and, implementing new process
efficiencies to reduce costs and enhance customer satisfaction.
Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees.
Serves as subject matter and provide guidance to employees as
required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department
efficiencies, assist in development and meeting of, departmental
budget.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Keeps abreast of the cable industry and upcoming projects to
determine the means to implement changes in the existing network to
accommodate technology, features and functionality.
- Plans to meet and/or exceed the requirements of production
- Analyzes complex business needs via interaction with senior
leadership, internal operational managers and external
- Examines new projects, forecasts new staffing requirements and
reviews Company goals to prepare a systems engineering plan and
- Creates systems engineering (SE) standards, tools and processes
by reviewing documentation and participating in SE
- Leads user conferences to plan future projects and procedures.
Creates and executes a plan to upgrade systems to meet future
requirements using past experience and judgment as a guide.
- Creates new technical solutions which enhance process
efficiency, reduce cost and/or enhance customer and/or user
- Evaluates new and evolving technology for applicability and
impact on operational goals.
- Analyzes system performances against customer requirements and
directs corrective action.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Manager, ActiveCore Ops Product Engineering, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!