Sourcing & Supply Chain Consulting Manager
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Grant Thornton is an equal opportunity employer Job Description
- Sourcing & Supply Chain Consulting Manager (049431) Job
Description Sourcing & Supply Chain Consulting Manager ( Job
Number: 049431 ) The marketplace is evolving. Customer and employee
expectations are changing. What worked yesterday may not work as
well tomorrow. Grant Thornton's Advisory professionals help
companies stay ahead of the game with bold thinking, big ideas and
progressive strategies. Our Advisory teams apply their deep
experience and global footprint to challenge the status quo and
develop custom strategies that work for you. With a focus on
pragmatism, our outside-in, customer-led approach facilitates the
agility and innovation necessary to be a future-ready organization.
Our services support you wherever you are in your business cycle -
whether you're looking at a transaction to propel your company
forward, focusing on developing and implementing the right controls
to mitigate risk, or advancing your company's finance and
technology infrastructure to match your aspirations. Grant Thornton
is seeking a Sourcing & Supply Chain Consulting Manager to join our
team in Denver, CO. As a Manager within the Supply Chain Practice,
you will help organizations proactively shape and implement their
overall supply chain strategy and supporting initiatives. You will
assist with the continued development of the solutions we offer our
clients. Specific to client interaction, you will lead the delivery
of supply chain engagements and work with chief supply chain
officers, chief operating officers, chief financial officers, and
other senior client leaders to demonstrate your supply chain
subject matter expertise as we seek to help them implement supply
chain solutions in support of their broader supply chain strategy
and goal of creating value. You will also coach our staff as they
work on engagements and progress within the firm. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Leverage subject matter expertise and prior consulting
experience as it applies to our core supply chain solution
offerings to lead the delivery of major supply chain transformation
initiatives that will include process improvement, implementation
of enabling technology, and organizational redesign for our
- Perform engagement management responsibilities, including
performance reviews, task delegation, project financials,
deliverable quality review, and client management.
- Assist with the development of solution content, whitepapers,
and/or other thought leadership material.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients and work
effectively with client management and staff at all levels to
manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and become a trusted
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients
and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully
accomplish objectives while portraying knowledge and
- Lead as a supply chain subject matter expert internally and to
clients by regularly demonstrating thought leadership and creative
approaches to solving client issues.
- Build on client relationships by building, maintaining, and
utilizing networks of client relationships and industry involvement
and communicating our value proposition.
- Manage and minimize engagement delivery risk by proactively
identifying issues and recommended courses of remediation to
- Manage, develop, train, coach and mentor staff on projects and
assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Motivate others to perform at maximum efficiency without
sacrificing quality of the professional services delivered.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6+ plus years of related work experience with a minimum of 2
years in a similar consulting practice providing supply chain
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Industrial
Engineering or Operations Research, or related field. A Master's
degree is strongly preferred.
- Supply chain certifications such as APICS CSCP.
- Six Sigma certifications preferred, e.g. Green Belt or Black
- Prior implementation experience with supply chain systems
(Oracle Supply Chain Cloud, ToolsGroup, JDA, Infor, Llamasoft,
Ariba, Basware, Coupa, Logility, Arkieva, Kinaxis, NCR, Elementum,
- Prior experience with large scale supply chain transformation
projects that were part of a broader ERP project.
- Proficient data analytics and modeling skills.
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, or other similar analytics
tools and SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to travel and work additional hours on occasion in
support of client sales or delivery efforts.
- Ability to travel on short notice and work additional hours as
- Travel percentage: 40 - 80% in any given week The salary range
for this position in the State of Colorado is between $119,000 and
$178,000.-- Rewards and benefits --
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of
health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual
lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits please visit rewards
and benefits . It is Grant Thornton's policy to promote equal
employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but
not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion,
compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to
race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Denver , Sourcing & Supply Chain Consulting Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!