VP, Financial Planning & Analysis
Company: Four Winds Interactive
Posted on: February 22, 2021
VP, Financial Planning & Analysis in Denver, Colorado - Careers
at Headquarters - Broadway Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! VP, Financial Planning & Analysis Job
Locations US-CO-Denver Type Regular Full-Time Overview As our VP of
Financial Planning and Analysis this individual will be responsible
for driving financial and strategic leadership across our business
as we build the most beloved and trusted visual communications
brand in the world. This role will lead and continue to build our
FP&A function to ensure we're developing a scalable approach to
long-term planning, strategic corporate finance, financial
operations, international & more. This individual will report
directly into our CFO. We know there's no such thing as a "perfect"
candidate - we're all a work in progress and are growing new skills
and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a
position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements.
We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity
of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Responsible for providing forward looking financial analysis
and reporting and developing and implementing robust procedures
that create accurate, timely, and relevant financial statements,
measurements, forecasts, plans, projections and business
- The successful candidate will be a hands-on leader that is
ready to roll up their sleeves and dive into the
- Will ensure a cohesive and consistent approach to FP&A is
taken across the organization and that significant variances from
planned or forecasted results are identified, understood with
recommended corrective actions communicated to senior
- This role will ensure financial objectives are achieved, while
focusing on continuous improvement and frequent communications with
the CFO and key stakeholders across the business to drive financial
performance. Qualifications Requirements for Success:
- 12+ years of total experience with a minimum of 8 years direct
FP&A experience; deep familiarity with financial accounting,
modeling, and analysis.
- Superior analytical and financial modeling skills with ability
to analyze and summarize complex issues for executive presentation
in a clear and compelling manner.
- Proven success leading teams through M&A and integration
- SAAS experience is highly preferred.
- Track record of success in fast paced, high growth
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving, with
advanced Excel skills and affinity for managing large and complex
- Strategic thinker across competitive strategy, business models
and financial management.
- Brings a collaborative and partnership-oriented style, with the
ability to work cross functionally and manage competing
organizational priorities and agendas.
- Excellent communication skills, able to effectively manage and
engage internal stakeholders.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to lead change and
- High energy and self-motivated, with a hands-on style. Helpful
- BS degree required with an advanced degree in Finance/data
analytics a plus.
- Former PE-backed experience is preferred.
- Foundational experience in best in class organizations or
investment banking / private equity experience is a plus. All
applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $150,000.00 - $180,000.00 + Variable US
Benefits Overview About Four Winds Interactive With 6,000+ clients
and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI's software platform is
driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all
over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages
our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and
empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products,
clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their
craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners,
animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate
our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance. We're
proud to be one of-- Built In Colorado's top digital tech companies
. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of
talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but
don't take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to
you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status. Options Apply for this job online Apply
Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Need help
finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for
you!Click here to get started.
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family
member: Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Four Winds Interactive, Denver , VP, Financial Planning & Analysis, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!