Sr. Product Manager
Posted on: February 22, 2021
-- We are an insurtech company where smart people can see the
impact of their work as we tackle meaningful problems together. We
think it's fun to disrupt an industry that has been slow to change.
But we aren't shaking things up for the sake of change, we're here
to solve big problems using technology and an innovative approach
to improve how small business owners access insurance. Like our
small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders,
dreamers, and entrepreneurs, so at the heart of every decision we
make is the idea that if it doesn't serve our clients, it doesn't
serve us. We hire passionate people who like to work hard, yet we
also know that life exists outside the office. Small businesses are
the backbone of the economy; talented team members are the backbone
of Pie. We are pie-oneering a whole new approach to insurance. --
-- As a Senior Product Manager, you will leverage your deep
knowledge of product management to shepherd the build-out of
innovative and easy-to-use applications supporting our businesses.
These include, but are not limited to: direct to consumer and
partner sales, direct to consumer and partner service, and internal
automation systems for Sales, Underwriting, Business Development,
and Customer Service. You will consistently question why insurance
has done things the way they have, and deliver innovative answers
as to how we should do them.-- How You'll Do It
- Building out innovative, disruptive, easy-to-use insurance
applications, purchase experiences that help optimize conversion,
empower our internal support teams to be as efficient as
- Aligning our product roadmap directly with business and
consumer goals to establish best of breed applications that
continually strive to disrupt the existing landscape.
- Prioritizing feature development and work-streams to maximize
our growth, speed-to-market, and create high-quality products.
- Breaking down processes so they can be rebuilt in ways that
fundamentally challenge the industry status quo.
- Own the execution and excellence of your products and the
business outcomes. Be scrappy. Challenge Convention. Solve
- Write clear and easy to understand user stories. Do what needs
to be done no matter how big the obstacles or how limited the
resources. The Right Stuff
- Significant experience doing hands-on product management on
many projects, with prior experience product managing multiple
systems and their intersection with consumer experience.
- Successfully owned lots of complex systems that seamlessly fit
within a larger business ecosystem.
- Have a demonstrable history of creating disruptive platforms or
- Have displayed the ability to flex into disparate domains
quickly and provide immediate value.
- Have incubated new solutions, ideas, and strategies through
technology, and do what it takes to bring those ideas to market
quickly and on-time.
- Ensured quality assurance is balanced with timelines and
- Used qualitative and quantitative data to generate actionable
insights, and leveraged those insights to achieve goals set for the
product, and to connect those quantified goals to meaningful
outcomes for the business.
- Created and managed prioritized roadmaps and the vision for
your areas of product while connecting the dots to contribute to
company strategy and vision.
- Proactively identified stakeholders impacted by your area of
ownership and worked with those stakeholders to understand, assess
and implement their most important requirements into product
- You do not by default accept the answer: "this is the way we've
always done it." You have a passion for disrupting the status quo
and want to change how insurance is done.
- Expert at persuading, negotiating, and quickly building
- Successfully motivated and coached team members to push through
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock options)
- Generous vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Commuting allowance
- Future focused 401k match
- Modern office space with onsite gym
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall;
they're tangibly reflected in our work and recognized with our
monthly culture award
- Generous parental leave Why Pie?-- Pie is a place where you can
build a career while making a real impact on our company and the
small businesses we serve. When you join Pie, you join a team of
people who truly care about our customers and the work they do. If
you are energized by a high-growth, fast-paced environment and are
looking to do meaningful work, we want to hear from you!-- Pie
Insurance is an equal opportunity employer.--We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or
ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other
Keywords: Lever, Denver , Sr. Product Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!