Trade Management Supervisor - Assistant Vice President
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description - Trade Management Supervisor - Assistant Vice
President (SEC000800) Trade Management Supervisor - Assistant Vice
President ( Job Number: SEC000800 ) Candidate Success Factors:
Candidates will be measured on the following four performance
drivers which will dictate how individual impact is considered on
the Americas platform:
- Results and Impact
- Leadership and Collaboration
- Client, Customer and Stakeholder Focus
- Compliance Culture and Conduct Responsibilities: Responsible
for the daily supervision of Trade Management operations and staff.
Individual will be responsible for monitoring workloads, ensuring
operational groups have optimal controls in place to mitigate risk
and ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to and
properly documented. Individual must be familiar with a variety of
equity, fixed income and FX products including experience in
operationally supporting post trade processing for trade matching,
confirmation, trade settlement and regulatory reporting.
- Supervise and direct staff in the daily performance of their
duties ensuring adherence to established procedures.
- Monitor the trade matching, confirmation and settlements
process across multiple platforms for varying security types.
- Monitor daily trading activity to ensure collaboration with
other internal operational teams.
- Communicate daily with external counterparties to address any
breaks to STP workflow
- Oversee sensitive account trade matching and settlement
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to client oversight
- Train and develop teams' ability to research and resolve
- Assist in the development and implementation of departmental
policies and procedures.
- Consistently assess and improve workflow processes to mitigate
risk and create efficiencies
- New client onboarding -- includes reviewing IMA, custodian
requirements, client reporting needs and system readiness.
- Directly manages exempt and non-exempt staff.
- Plans, allocates, monitors work and makes decisions regarding
employment, performance appraisal, training, salary and related
- Assess training needs and assist in career development Minimum
Required Qualifications Threeyears of experience within the
financial sector with direct experience relatedto post trade
processing. Strong team building and team leadership skills
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of equity and fixed income post
Familiarity with post trade platforms (ex: SWIFT, CTM, Oasys)
Ability to work and make decisions independently.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
or equivalent required Team leadership experience preferred FINRA
Registrations Required: None BNP Paribas is committed to providing
a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal
employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age,
creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or
mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation,
gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally
protected status. Primary Location Job Type : Standard / Permanent
Job : MISCELLANEOUS Education Level : Bachelor Degree or equivalent
(> = 3 years)
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Denver , Trade Management Supervisor - Assistant Vice President, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!