VP of IHS Field Operations Apply to This Job
Posted on: February 23, 2021
As VP of Field Service Operations, you will direct the
operational, financial, personnel and performance activities of the
field division for the In-Home Services (IHS) department. You will
lead a team of five thousand employees nationally, in over 125
locations, with the focus of providing exceptional on-site customer
experience (delivery, installation and customer education) for
customers as well as national brands. The company is the most
awarded brand, nationally, for customer satisfaction with TV
service, winning the JD Powers Award three years in a row. Caring
for customers has always been in our makeup. The VP of Field
Service Operations is responsible for ensuring we continue to
provide the very best in service, in addition to setting and
reaching specified financial, and KPI metrics that are in line with
company goals and objectives. In this role, primary
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direct, coordinate, and implement, through Regional Directors,
the formulation of operational goals, objectives and policies for
the effective management of the division.
- Regularly review performance and progress toward stated goals
- Build plans to drive improvements in the business.
- Successfully launch and/or adjust operational policies and
programs in response to changing company priorities and
- Establish and implement service, productivity and quality
standards, and set metrics to measure success against said
- Oversee national warehouse/inventory management and fleet
- Develop and direct the strategic plan for on-site sales
management and ensure division profitability.
- Provide leadership to Regional Directors and is a champion for
the talent management process (recruiting, training, development,
succession planning, review).
- Anticipate new company initiatives to ensure appropriate
staffing and system capacity.
- Oversee P&L of division and participate in development of
fiscal budgets. The VP of Field Operations will play a vital role
in the growth and long-term success of IHS. You will have the
opportunity to lend your vision to how the company engages,
collaborates and ultimately competes in the marketplace. The
wide-ranging nature of the position will afford you the oversight
and influence into many aspects of the business. As a result, we
expect potential candidates to meet a level of education and
experience that demonstrates they can succeed in this role. The
ideal candidate will have:
- College degree preferred and/or minimum 8 years of supervisory
experience in field operations, preferably with a national
organization with geography dispersed teams supporting multiple
- Experience in managing and motivating teams of employees with
multiple functional competencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills, strategic thinker with a strong
work ethic and a high degree of integrity.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with
team members at the tech level and executive level.
- Must have experience managing budgets.
- Capable of creating and presenting executive level
presentations summarizing program status.
- Ability to travel 50%+ of the time.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and experience
Like This Job No. 643902
Chief of Staff
Remote, US Canada
Job No. 643813
VP of Corporate Development
Job No. 643619
SVP Client & Care Team Experience
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Denver , VP of IHS Field Operations Apply to This Job, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!