Company: NIC Inc
Posted on: February 23, 2021
NIC Colorado, a subsidiary of NIC Inc., the nation's leading
provider of eGovernment services (NASDAQ: EGOV), is looking to add
a Project Manager to manage web-based projects and service
implementations for the state of Colorado's web portal (
- Manage all project activities to achieve stated project goals,
objectives, budgets and schedules.
- Develop key project documentation, including, but not limited
to, task orders/work orders, statements of work, requirements and
specification documents, comprehensive project management plans and
all associated sub-plans, deployment plans, and lessons-learned
- Work with the cross-functional teams to identify, articulate,
and mitigate project issues and risks.
- Proactively manage internal project teams, and when necessary,
consultants and/or external vendors.
- Effectively manage resource allocations, resource scheduling,
inter-project and external project dependencies.
- Implement and execute comprehensive stakeholder management and
- Create and deliver presentations on project goals and plans,
including progress reports.
- Analyze and effectively report on project metrics - e.g., ETC,
EV, profitability, project progress, issues and risks.
- Perform other Project Management related duties as requested to
achieve organizational objectives.
- Contributes to account management initiatives, including
partner relationship development and cultivating new opportunities
for deployed services.
- Other responsibilities assigned by manager.Preferred
Qualifications & Personal Attributes:
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience leading project
teams, as a member of an IT Project Management Office (PMO), or as
an individual contributor within an IT department.
- Diverse and wide-ranging IT and project management
- Demonstrable history of implementing project management best
practices leveraging multiple methodologies.
- Experience with E-Commerce projects, specifically online
payment engines and/or credit card transactions.
- PMP, PMI-ACP, Scrum Master or similar project management
- ITIL ITSM Foundation certification.
- Positive Attitude - Displays enthusiasm for the industry.
- Self-aware - Understanding of personal abilities and honest
assessment of areas requiring growth. Solicits feedback and listens
to others- acknowledges opportunity to improve.
- Reliability - Committed, punctual, accountable.
- Professionalism - Ability to ethically communicate effectively
in writing and verbally. Soft skills to represent the organization
clearly and accurately.
- Initiative - Ambition and self-motivation to keep learning and
improving themselves and others. Takes advantage of opportunities
for more responsibility. Focus on career development of self and
others. Dedication to the PMO efforts and strategic plans of the
business. Seeks continual improvement.
- Respect - Sets clear expectations for self and others. Exhibits
active listening skills and solicits/considers views of others when
- Integrity - Honesty, trustworthiness, forthrightness,
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Engineering, Computer Science,
or other related scientific, technical or business discipline.
- Willingness to obtain PMP, PMI-ACP, Scrum Master or similar
project management certification within 180 days.
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC and SDLC Methodologies
(Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Experience performing risk and issue management including
strategies related to identifying risks, tracking and mitigating
- Hands on experience using PM Tools to manage project execution
(i.e. JIRA, Smartsheet, Salesforce, etc.)
- Demonstrated effective group facilitation skills.
- Ability to identify and understand complex problems/issues and
develop effective solutions.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.Benefits:
- Competitive compensation program
- No-cost group medical insurance for you and your family
- Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company wellness program
- Casual and fun office environment
- Paid state holidays/vacation
- Tuition reimbursementSalary Range: $50,000 - $70,000 - provided
Keywords: NIC Inc, Denver , PROJECT MANAGER, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!