Kerr Regional Sales Director - Midwest
Company: Envista Holdings Corporation
Posted on: February 23, 2021
United States of America, Colorado, Denver United States of
America, Kansas, Kansas City KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization
comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental
excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental
community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and
helping our customers, their patients and our own associates
realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for
endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention,
imaging, rotary and instruments. Operating Company: Kerr
Job Description: PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, presents, implements, and manages strategic sales
efforts, to meet sales plans and forecasts.
- Recognizes and capitalizes on all go-to-market opportunities,
for profitability and business growth.
- Builds a strong direct sales team, and develops talent through
coaching, feedback and support.
- Develops a clear vision and direction for the future of the
business or organization.
- Maintains balance within the sales organization, ensuring
proper attention to all routes to markets, and product lines.
- Develops effective relationship with Marketing to drive
marketing strategies and priorities.
- Maintains existing and develops new relationships with key
customers and industry leaders, especially dental dealers.
- Prepare annual business plan and manage budget for assigned
- Anticipates risks and devises contingency plans to manage
- Will manage 8-9 sales reps located in the Denver Kansas City
Markets. Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in business/marketing or equivalent degree
- 5+ years' experience in outside sales,
- Previous sales management experience is required; must possess
strong leadership and communication skills as well as sound
- A demonstrated track record for meeting sales objectives for a
- Successful history in negotiating and contracting with key
customers and distributors.
- Experience with different go-to-market strategies and selling
channels including distribution, manufacturer's reps, and direct
and special markets.
- Successful candidate must live in Kansas City / Denver.
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written,
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record PREFERRED
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior dental or
medical device sales experience.
- Selling company manufactured products through
- Experience managing, coaching and developing a large sales team
- Experience managing a team culture within a pod environment is
- Adaptable and able to work well with people in an unstructured
- Strong data analytics skills, CRM and MS-Office
- Independent, creative, and competitive track record of
- Adaptable/good with change.TRAVEL / LOCATION:--
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.--
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored
- Travel: Approximately: overnight 30%; day travel: 65%
- Geographic Region: Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma
- Regional Director must be based out of Denver / Kansas
CitySalary Range : Competitive salary commensurate with experience
(Min Range - Max range eg : $90,000-$110,000). Posted salary ranges
are made in good faith.Variable Pay : There is a potential to
participate in an annual bonus plan.Benefits : Includes but not
limited to Paid Holidays, Attractive 401k plan, Health, Medical,
Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Wellness
Programs, Short Term/Long Term Disability coverage#LI-MC1 Envista
and all Envista Companies are equal opportunity employers that
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other
characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is
available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/
compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Envista and its family of
companies (Envista) will not accept unsolicited resumes from any
source other than directly from a candidate. Envista will consider
unsolicited referrals and/or resumes submitted by vendors such as
search firms, staffing agencies, professional recruiters, fee-based
referral services and recruiting agencies (Agency) to have been
referred by the Agency free of charge and Envista will not pay a
fee for any placement resulting from the receipt such unsolicited
resumes. An Agency must obtain advance written approval from
Envista's internal Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team to
submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid
fully-executed contract approved by the Global Talent Acquisition
leader and in response to a specific job opening. Envista will not
pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement and
written approval in place. Posted 25 Days Ago Full time R5004969
About Us Envista is a global family of more than 30 trusted dental
brands, united by a shared purpose: to partner with professionals
to improve lives. Envista helps its customers deliver the best
possible patient care through industry-leading dental consumables,
solutions, technology, and services. Our comprehensive portfolio,
including dental implants and treatment options, orthodontics, and
digital imaging technologies, covers an estimated 90% of dentists'
clinical needs for diagnosing, treating, and preventing dental
conditions as well as improving the aesthetics of the human smile.
Envista companies, including KaVo, Kerr, Nobel Biocare, Implant
Direct and Ormco, partner with dental professionals to help them
deliver the best possible patient care. Envista separated from
Danaher as an independent company in 2019. We brought with us the
proven Envista Business System (EBS) methodology, an experienced
leadership team, and a strong culture grounded in continuous
improvement, commitment to innovation, and deep customer focus to
meet the end-to-end needs of dental professionals worldwide.
Envista is now one of the largest global dental products companies,
with significant market positions in some of the most attractive
segments of the dental products industry. For more information,
please visit www.envistaco.com .
Keywords: Envista Holdings Corporation, Denver , Kerr Regional Sales Director - Midwest, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!