Product Manager - Software
Company: ProEdge Dental Water Labs
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Product Manager - Software
- A skilled individual that will embrace, lead and manage the
development of new software product
- Utilize creative methods, reflecting personality, that will
engage end-users and promote feedback (client/prospective client
- Confident in gaining a thorough understanding of the end-user's
(client's) needs; keenly aware of details
- Innovative approach - create the product story, follow through
with steps to the execution of final product
- Accurately identify and map out each step to successfully meet
- better yet - exceed company's goal
- Gain insight from others through collaboration - ability to
- Visionary problem solver that can identify problematic areas
prior to implementation as well as solid steps of each process
- Contagious enthusiasm, not overcome by setbacks nor differences
- Strong work ethic that falls in line with the integrity and
values of the cultureAbout Us: ProEdge Dental Water Labs fosters
initiative, self-directed work within our team in order to help one
another accomplish our business objectives. We welcome your ideas
and value you as a significant part of our team. Employees are well
provided for and in return our employees deliver the highest level
of respect for our team and our customers. We acknowledge that our
employees are our most valuable asset and enjoy watching them
flourish.About the Company: ProEdge Dental Water Labs is a high
growth, dynamic company, located in Centennial, Colorado. Our
company specializes in maintaining the safety of dental offices and
patients alike through cutting edge dental products and services
within a niche market. ProEdge has been leading the market with our
products and individualized services for dental offices across the
country. As a financially solid and thriving company, this is truly
an exciting time to come on board. The Position: The Software
Product Manager is responsible for the execution of the vision and
software development project. The Product Manager will work closely
with the 3rd party software development company, management team
and consultants to make business decisions and create product
strategies that ensure the company's success. In the execution of
these strategies, the Product Manager is charged with developing
true empathy for the customers and creatively solving problems for
them. They will focus heavily on UX to ensure user engagement
because they recognize it's critical to build products that users
actually want to buy. They will prioritize product features and
capabilities, represent the users needs, solve pain points and
outlines a plan for achieving success. The Product Manager 'teams
up' with both inside and outside stakeholders to execute the SaaS
platform and related products. This person must possess a unique
blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and
the drive to make the vision a reality. The Product Manager
conducts market research including working in the field to
understand users' needs and issues and finds innovative solutions.
The Product Manager will work closely with potential users to
ensure the software solves their problems and provides an effective
solution. The Responsibilities: The Product Manager is responsible
for all aspects of a product line including the coordination of
activities across various departments. Specific responsibilities in
this role include:Key Responsibilities
- Work with a 3rd party software application development company
to execute the Saas offering.
- Specifying user requirements by conducting market research
using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and interviews
with customers and prospects.
- Prepare, maintain, and execute the product roadmap which
defines product enhancements for short- and long-term
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan,
overseeing interdepartmental activities to execute plans. COMPANY:
unnamedPOSITION: Software Product Manager, Product
ManagementLOCATION: Englewood, CO
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Define feature roadmap for needed technical services based on
business opportunities and market research.
- Oversee an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Monitor and set prices on products in product line to meet
revenue and profitability goals.
- Work with sales management and other contributors to evaluate
and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy.
- Validate detailed specifications and development costing versus
market potential and future predictable revenue.
- Become subject matter experts in product's markets and provide
vision and leadership to technology R&D efforts.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates
internal and external product launches working with Marketing
Support and Training teams.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication
strategies for the product line with Marketing Support team.
(Including Release Notes, demonstrations, and Improvement
- Collaborate with technology to create strategies by which
technology will be developed or adapted to meet market needs and
- Monitor and analyze new technologies and inform company of
their potential applications to our business. Conduct and lead
forward looking research studies.
- Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful
presentations for internal and external audiences, including
education and training of sales staff, training of support groups,
train the trainer programs, and presentations at symposia, trade
shows, and key customer accounts.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing
Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and
customer demand as part of new product development.
- Work with Training team to develop product training plan
internally and externally.
- Consult with Client Services team to ensure appropriate service
levels for the product line.
- Act as a product champion within the company. The
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience combined with
some postsecondary education.
- Product Management certification a plus.
- Project Management certification a plus.Experience: A Product
Manager possesses a minimum of three years' experience in Product
Management with a hands-on experience with a successful SaaS
project development and implementation. The following experience is
- SaaS product management experience
- Demonstrable experience with of web development platforms.
- Corporate CRM experience.
- Strong history of product managementQualities and Attributes: A
Product Manager has exemplary people and communications skills
coupled with the savvy and maturity needed to garner the respect of
senior management and clients. Additionally, the professional is a
self-starter who goes above and beyond the expected requirements of
the role. He/she is highly adept at building mutually beneficial
relationships that result in value, benefit, and revenue growth for
the company. Further qualities and attributes that aid in the
success of this role are:
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet
deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and demonstrate keen
attention to details.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate
ideas including responding to resistance and criticism.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal
- Team player attitude is mandatory.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated optimism are necessary.
- Project management skills to understand project plans and aid
in communication to others are beneficial. PI130546595
Keywords: ProEdge Dental Water Labs, Denver , Product Manager - Software, Executive , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!