Senior Manager Cloud Infrastructure and Support
Company: BioIntelliSense , Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
BioIntelliSense Overview:BioIntelliSense is ushering in a new era
of continuous health monitoring and clinical intelligence for
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) and Screening (COVID-19/Infection).
Our medical-grade Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform seamlessly
captures multi-parameter vital signs, physiological biometrics and
symptomatic events through an effortless patient experience. The
FDA-cleared BioSticker and BioButton devices make remote monitoring
and early detection simple. Through the platform's advanced
analytics, clinicians, patients, and employers will now have access
to high-resolution patient trending and reporting to enable medical
grade care at home, and medical grade screening in the office,
school, or residence. For more information on how BioIntelliSense
is redefining remote patient monitoring through medical-grade and
cost-effective data services, please visit our website at
BioIntelliSense.com.A unique and exciting opportunity for hands-on
management and strategic direction of BioCloud client integrations
and roadmap of a data services healthcare company funded by leading
institutional and corporate investors in the healthcare space. The
Denver-based company is under the leadership of a distinguished
cardiothoracic surgeon, inventor and digital health pioneer, who
has led series of successful healthcare companies and exits,
including an IPO over the last two decades. This is the ideal time
to join an accomplished executive leadership team and
customer-centric organization that has breakthrough data services,
top talent and strategic operating capital.Job Type:
- Full-time - ExemptWork Location:
- Golden, ColoradoBenefits offered:
- Disability (STD & LTD)
- 401(k) with matching
- 11 Paid Holidays a year
- Generous Vacation package**BioIntelliSense is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status,
disability status or any other status protected under federal,
state or local law..
Roles & Responsibilities:The purpose of this position is to oversee
all production BioCloud, IT operations and client activity
including monitoring client/partner connections, internal
connections, overall availability and related supplier management.
In addition this position is the technical lead for privacy and
security related responsibilities for the company including client
- Select, manage and negotiate associated vendor contracts and
- Monitor and maintain client integrations of BioIntelliSense
- Manage IT services partner and provide IT leadership for the
- Manage BioCloud partner ecosystem and related
- Manage related staff and ensure staff is properly trained for
their job responsibilities.
- Develop and own Security Management Plan, security policies,
standards and compliance.
- Develop, own and manage ongoing operations compliance items,
including backups, vulnerability tests, penetration tests, disaster
recovery exercises, among others.
- Manage client originated security assessments.
- Manage supplier risks and compliance including IT based
security risk assessments.
- Own disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Partner with stakeholders and other teams to build a culture of
security and privacy.Minimum Experience, Skills, and
- Cloud based systems, hosting and data services experience.
- Knowledge of APIs, JSON, HL7
- 5+ years of industry in healthcare and FDA-regulated
- Skilled in vendor selection and contract negotiation.
- Ability to understand complex technical security concepts and
explain them in a business-friendly manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent client management and implementation planning
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills and ability to
independently produce documents or aptitude to develop this level
of skill within a defined period.
- Proficient in collaboration tools including Confluence, Jira,
Slack, Teams and SharePoint.
- Self-directed and independent with the ability to perform with
minimal direct supervision.
- Healthcare start-up experience, ability to be hands-on when
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or Computer Science from an
accredited college or university.
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). PI130673580
Keywords: BioIntelliSense , Inc., Denver , Senior Manager Cloud Infrastructure and Support, Executive , Golden, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!