Manager of Strategic Alliances-REMOTE
Company: CCI Systems, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Why CCI? CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee-Owned
Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+
years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding
team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow,
develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job
training, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet
accountable. We value our employee's hard work and determination
and REWARD results all while having fun! Our mission is to make
life better by connecting people through innovative communication
systems.We are seeking a Manager of Strategic Alliances to grow and
manage the profit contribution generated by product and service
sales within the Network Solutions Group (NSG) sales team. This
position entails being the main point of contact for manufacturer
partners, distributors, and alliance partners.
- Articulate and promote CCI Systems, Inc. value to our partner
community as it relates to their specific goals and identify the
points of intersection with what we offer then translate and
communicate this into tangible value to our partners,
manufacturers, and clients.
- Develop and execute business plans with our strategic partners.
Drive demand generation campaigns in support of these plans and
strategies and work with Marketing to incorporate these events and
campaigns into the NSG corporate marketing plan.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key partner sale
representatives and management to reinforce joint successes, build
trust, and emphasize the value of our joint- partnership.
- Grow and manage the profit contribution generated by product
and service sales within the NSG sales team as it relates to
product and services.
- Develop and execute on vision, strategy driving results
leveraging and applying departmental capabilities.
- Work with the executive team to establish and manage Tier 1 and
Tier 2 designated product and services categories and the
- Train and assist the sales team in maximizing product GP
through leveraging partner and distributor programs, promotions,
- Provide direction to the organization on partner selection and
- Manage and proactively track Marketing/memorandum of
understanding (MOU) / Rebates funding and allocation for NSG
events, campaign, and demo equipment.
- Provide the management team with product GP performance on a
timely and re-occurring basis with a focus on the action items and
strategies needed to correct any shortfall between actual and
budgeted performance. Evaluate and communicate our performance
compared to industry metrics.
- Manage partner and distributor contracts emphasizing the
optimal relationship for CCI relating to discounts, terms,
sub-contractor rates, and Marketing / MOU / Rebates.
- Provide partners with their required programmatic information
- Map out new partner onboarding and training timeline aligning
to revenue expectations.
- Develop and foster professional relationships with the sales
team, partner/vendor contacts, and customers.
- Inform leadership and teams of partner updates, changes, and
issues as needed.
- Improve sales processes and procedures and work together with
assigned account management teams to meet sales goals and company
directives. Skills we are looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration,
Engineering, Technical Sales or Marketing preferred.
- 5 years of experience developing technical channels and
marketing partnerships is required, 6-10 years of experience is
- Strategic thought leader with a depth of experience in driving
transformation across a broad set of technologies.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of IP, Data Center, Security,
and Enterprise network transitions.
- Excellence in all areas of network architecture, key customer
networks, and market transformations driven by technology.
- Proven experience in Business, Marketing, Sales, and Technical
Leadership roles in the industry.
- Ability to create technical documents, presentations, and
diagrams using Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to lead a customer demonstration, training, or design
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and
- Superior work ethic & highly motivated.
- Solid business acumen. Shift is Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to
5:00 p.m. but must be able to work outside normal business hours
when required. Additional information approximately 50% travel is
required. CCI Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer. PI128658328
Keywords: CCI Systems, Inc., Denver , Manager of Strategic Alliances-REMOTE, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!