Product Management Manager - Debit Card
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Product Management
Manager for San Antonio, Colorado Springs, Phoenix, Tampa or 100%
Remote work environment.
The Product Management Manager - Debit Card is an individual
contributor role, focused on designing and executing debit card
optimization and growth strategies. This role will leverage a high
degree of analytical acumen and data analytics to assess USAA's
debit card performance (e.g., financial performance, member
behaviors, member experience) along with industry dynamics (e.g.,
competitive assessment, opportunity sizing, relative growth rates)
to define opportunities for enhancing the portfolio's performance.
This role will be accountable for leading cross-functional teams to
successfully build and implement debit card initiatives. Role may
support Experience Owners as necessary to manage processes,
controls and additional first line of defense risk management
Supports the maintenance of existing products and/or may lead in
the development and launch of less complex, new products.
Responsible for delivering regular status reports regarding various
aspects of the product. Partners with resources to gather and
synthesize information used to refine and expand product features.
Collaborates with the Product Management Support team and other
internal resources to create and disseminate information regarding
changes and updates to product features.Job RequirementsAbout
USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial
security of millions of U.S. military members and their families.
This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking
at every level.In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For--, and we've ranked among
Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly-- Employers 13 years
straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage
veterans and veteran spouses to apply. (17 seconds) (31
- Leverages resources to gather analytics, competitive
intelligence, and member information to support formulation of
- Develops ideas for and provides work direction to Product
Management support team for the development of training/collateral
documents for use by Member
- Contact teams to effectively present products and services to
- Participates in the development of product strategy
- Participates in the recommendations to launch new products and
the evaluation and decision to buy/build or partner.
- Acts as product SME for Member Contact representatives on the
features and services.
- Guides Member Contact teams on how to effectively use sales
guides and provides education on products and services, including
new offerings and enhancements to existing features.
- Provides responses to member inquiries elevated by Member
- Assists in the identification and evaluation of potential
providers for alliance relationships.
- Supports the Product Management Director to write and
distribute press briefings.
- Conducts research on external market trends/design changes for
- Holds responsibility for coordinating with relevant control
partners (to include Legal, Compliance, and Risk Management) to
ensure product offerings are designed, implemented, and managed in
compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain,
Statistics, or related discipline, OR 4 additional years of related
experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu
of a degree.
- 6 or more years of relevant industry experience in Financial
Services, Actuary, Underwriting, Marketing or Operations.
- 2 or more years direct product management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office
- Advanced experience in creating product
briefings.*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job
level*When you apply for this position, you will be required to
answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5
minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to
finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your
- MBA degree preferred
- 2+ years of Debit Card product management experience.
- Working knowledge of debit card networks, card operations and
- Experience leveraging design thinking to build new products,
services and/or consumer programs
- Demonstrated project management experience developing and
executing large initiatives.
- Experience with data analytics and BI tools (e.g., SAS,
Tableau), benchmarking data, and client insights to drive strategy
- Strong financial acumen and experience managing and optimizing
a P<he above description reflects the details considered
necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should
not be construed as a detailed description of all the work
requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our employees
enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a
flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive
medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth
building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and
continuing education will assist you with your professional
goals.Relocation assistance is not available for this position.For
Internal Candidates:Must complete 12 months in current position
(from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager's
approval prior to posting.Last day for internal candidates to apply
to the opening is 11/9/20 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Keywords: USAA, Denver , Product Management Manager - Debit Card, Executive , Divide, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!