Posted on: October 19, 2020
As a Channel Manager, you are responsible for generating new
cloud business through our partner companies. The primary duty is
to develop opportunities that result in new revenue by identifying,
educating, enabling, and empowering channel partners.
The Channel Manager is tasked with performing daily activities
designed to build strong relationships with the partner sales team,
in addition to key stakeholders within the channel partners.
Success will be measured by achieving sales quota and performing
assigned partner activities and responsibilities.
- Meet stated sales goals and push to exceed them
- Achieve and exceed annual sales quota
- Prospect, identify, develop and build strong relationships with
new and existing partner sales contacts and their customer
- Creatively and consistently communicate with partner sales
teams to gain mindshare through all methods at your disposal;
calls, emails, webinars, partner meetings and train, lunch and
learns, and other related events
- Dynamically educate channel partners on Genesys Cloud.
Including selling best practices, technology solutions, platform
roadmap, and operational and partner program changes with the
support of the channel solution consultants
- Identify and influence all levels of channel partner
organizations, including sellers, operations, engineering, client
support, and executive leadership
- Understand the positioning of Genesys and competitors to be
able to lead thoughtful discussions on why they should invest their
selling efforts on Genesys Cloud
- Establish strong working relationships internally across direct
sales and leadership teams
- Provide deal strategy, support, and resources to channel
partner to drive sales
- Manage opportunity registration process from initial submission
to final approval
- Track and report on revenue and targets utilizing
- Prepare and participate in weekly forecast calls and quarterly
- BS/BA in Sales or Marketing or equivalent experience
- 3+ years channel management or channel development experience
within Channel community preferred
- Experience selling SaaS or Cloud based software
- Knowledge of CCaaS, UCaaS, and/or Genesys specific offerings
- Ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication
- Ability to coordinate efforts of multiple teams and team
members to achieve common goal
- Creative, resourceful and a quick learner
- Ability to travel 50% of time
Every year, Genesys-- delivers more than 70 billion remarkable
customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries.
Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects
every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any
channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys
pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size
can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy,
and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys
CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the---world's leading public
cloud contact center platform,---designed for rapid innovation,
scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in
the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics.
Keywords: Genesys, Denver , Channel Manager, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!