Email Marketing Manager
Posted on: December 5, 2019
**This position is based out of Boulder, CO. Please only apply if
you are local / in-state.**
THE ROLE As the Email Marketing Manager, using SendGrid and
Mailchimp, you will develop, build and execute a transactional and
marketing email strategy that to achieve the following: new
customer conversion and existing customer retention. You will act
as an expert on Sunday's email platform. Your job will involve a
high degree of planning, developing, testing, and analyzing email
campaigns, as well as writing the content of the emails and working
with a design resource to create the assets needed. You will be
responsible for ensuring the adoption of best practices for
sending, tracking, and optimizing email campaigns and developing
solutions that increase both conversion and retention.
THE COMPANY Rooted in science, non-toxic, and shipped directly to
your door, Sunday takes the guesswork out of lawn care. Using
detailed climate, soil and satellite data, Sunday is able to
customize your lawn care plan and deliver the nutrients your lawn
needs right when it needs them most. All you need to do is attach
to your hose and spray.
Qualifications: THE ROLE This role is a full time opportunity.
- Create audience strategies and execute on marketing campaigns
across a series of organization-wide initiatives
- Create, clean up, and manage new and existing emails and
- Understand, support, and optimize the data integration between
our email provider and our internal database, helping others to
understand the value of data accuracy
- Manage customer segmentation strategies & identify new
- Compile and distribute email analytics and reporting to the
marketing team to ensure that common metrics and send frequencies
are regularly reviewed
- Measure and evaluate email performance on an ongoing basis and
use research and data to ensure effectiveness
- Promote the use of email optimization and A/B testing
techniques, pushing the envelope in terms of templates, content,
design, formatting, deliverability, and conversion
- Monitor industry trends in email marketing and reporting
technologies, and make recommendations about improving our email
strategy and tools if necessary
- Develop email marketing for mobile (push notifications & in app
messages) programs from conception to execution to analysis
- Support customer support and marketing teams to develop loyalty
through in-person programming.
- Create solutions that automate processes involving complex
systems/data that increase our ability to dynamically personalize
customer and prospect communications within the CS and Marketing
- Advocate for and operate under an agile/Lean UX environment
THE MUST HAVES
- Prior Experience
- 5-8 years of experience in email marketing strategy
- Experience in measurement and optimization of email
- Expert in the latest email best practices
- An understanding of marketing and digital strategy
- Experience working with SendGrid and Mailchimp
- Able to think big, generate ideas and drive solutions to
complex problems in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A strong writer and oral communicator
- Skilled in the art of persuasion, with a deep sense of humility
and openness to the perspectives of others
- Able to maintain a sense of possibility in the face of
obstacles, and balance both short- and long-term results
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong marketing analytics and data background.
- An experimental mindset with a knack for rapid A/B or
- Capable of building strategy from the ground up and execute
from a blank slate.
- Experience with marketing tools, automation and skills (e.g.
email clients, HTML/CSS, SQL, CRM/target audiences etc).
Keywords: Sunday, Denver , Email Marketing Manager, Executive , Boulder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!