Company: Transwest Inc
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Summit Body Work Truck and Van Bodies, a quality manufacturer of
custom designed truck and van bodies is looking for skilled
individuals to join the team in Henderson, CO! If you are a
motivated team player who is committed to producing a high quality
product on time and safely, we want you on our team. Summit Body
Work Truck and Van Bodies has immediate openings for Mounting Truck
and Van Body Technician to fit and fabricate custom bodies
according to blueprints.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including
medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays,
paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Fitting, welding and fabrication.
* Mounting of bodies and units on its chassis.
* Ability to read blue prints.
* Ability to understand and work with electrical wiring, lights and
7 wire pole junction boxes
* Install Maxon, Tommy, Powlfinger, Thienan, lift gates, tuck away,
rail gates and ICC Bumpers, step bumpers.
* Help with general shop cleanup.
* Other duties as assigned by the manager.
* Install hoists, PTOs
* Donkey mounts, moffat mounts
* Include cutting of materials and all the saws, cranes,
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
* Frequent mobility and/or sitting, standing, bending or stooping
for prolonged/extended periods.
* Requires lifting up to 75 pounds frequently.
* Requires stretching to reach items up to 100 pounds.
* Requires working in areas which are not ventilated or
* Requires eye-hand coordination sufficient to operate
* Requires full range of body motion including handling and
lifting, manual and finger dexterity.
* Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular
* Requires working in a fast paced environment.
* Requires a normal range of hearing and vision.
* Must understand vague and implicit instructions, and react
favorably in all work situations.
* Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must have a valid Driver's License with a good motor vehicle
* Experience with PTO, hydraulics and hoist experience a plus!
* Vehicle electrical systems (12 volt) a plus!
* Ability to efficiently use various power and hand tools.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
* Detail oriented.
* Must be able to pass on-site welding test.
* Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and
Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening. #ZR
Transwest is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of
age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic
information, national origin, disability or any other status
protected by state or local law. It is Transwest's intention that
all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that
selection decisions be based on job-related factors
Keywords: Transwest Inc, Denver , Hydraulic Technician, Engineering , Henderson, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!