DevOps Engineer, Cloud Operations
Company: Ping Identity
Posted on: June 15, 2019
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about
enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity
Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless
world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however
they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and
employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most
demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune
100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments,
security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your
greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we
provide our customers. It's something that drives our company.
People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital
freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be involved in architecting,
automating, and deploying Ping Identity products in AWS using CI/CD
automation technologies. This position will have a broad technical
skill set to support one of the top technology initiatives in the
company. If you love to collaborate with development teams from
design through the development process to production deployments we
want to talk to you.
You will be solving deep technical problems and building innovative
solutions in a fast-paced environment working with smart and
passionate team members. You must have hands-on experience building
scalable solutions in AWS. Will be working closely with software
engineering teams to bridge key technical relationships and driving
technical initiatives towards success.
You will establish technical standards and drive DevOps engineering
practices. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication
skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and
provide guidance to team members.
No on-call shift work for this role!
- Designing and architecting solutions for cloud environments
- Linux systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting
- Analysis of complex system behavior, performance and
- Development of monitoring solutions and analysis across
- Capacity analysis and planning, traffic routing, and security
policies for Ping s market leading applications.Skills/Requirements
- 5+ years experience with Linux/UNIX systems
- Strong understanding of security design principles.
- 3+ years Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Solid scripting skills (Python/Ruby/Bash/Go/etc.)
- Solid experience with server configuration via
- Experience using Git in a team environment (merge requests,
branching, push, and pulls)
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration.
- IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality,
operating, and failure modes of networks.
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Experience in a high-volume critical production service
environment.Associated topics: .net, back end, c#, devops, matlab,
python, sde, sdet, software developer, software programmer
Keywords: Ping Identity, Denver , DevOps Engineer, Cloud Operations, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!