Verification and Test Engineer
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet or any other are with
Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer,
partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a
mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our
unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions
to some of the worlds hardest engineering problems. Our culture
encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and
create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration
and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we
want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Lockheed Martin is building the next human-rated spacecraft
designed and fabricated for deep space. The Orion program is
looking for Engineers who are passionate about helping us build the
space technologies of tomorrow.
- This position is for a System Engineer who will support the
Orion Avionics Integration, Test, & Verification team.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring a portion of the
Avionics System is integrated, tested and verified.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in system and/or
subsystem verification and test.
- The selected applicant will be responsible for creating
verification and test plans and executing those plans.
- This may include all aspects of test (procedure development,
test writing, troubleshooting, post-test analysis) as well as
verification (performing analysis, inspection, and authoring
Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an
inclusive work environment that encourages differences and
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of
life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours
annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martins competitive and comprehensive
- B.S in Electrical Engineering or related degree with experience
in the following:
- System Engineering and / or Test / Verification
- Basic hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting
- Integrated Hardware and Software Verification and Test
experience at a subsystem or system level.
- Experience with spaceflight a plus
- Lockheed Martin Test Engineering Experience
- Certified Test Conductor Training
- Capable of updating / revising technical documentation
- Excellent communication skills, at a technical and
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. Theyre
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martins vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Denver , Verification and Test Engineer, Engineering , Littleton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!