Senior structural engineer - oil and gas
Company: Mott MacDonald
Posted on: June 14, 2019
You will join our multi-disciplinary team to work on oil and gas
projects. Your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible charge of facility projects (Engineer of Record)
* Directing team members on project deliverables
* Project scheduling and cost estimating
* Developing project equipment and building specifications
* Preparing structural calculations
* Coordination with various disciplines for drawing development
* Construction Administration
* Coordinating staff availability and utilization
We invite applications from candidates with the following
* Team leader with experience managing project deliverables
* Must hold PE registration in at least one state (CO, NM, and TX
* Ability and willingness to gain reciprocity in additional states
* 10 years' experience (oil and gas facility experience
* Foundation and structural steel design experience
* Excellent communication, writing and team skills
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development
consultancy. We re one of the largest and most diverse firms of our
kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180
principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings,
communications, defense, education, environment, health,
international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power,
transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish
version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Keywords: Mott MacDonald, Denver , Senior structural engineer - oil and gas, Engineering , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!