Sr. Network Engineer
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Sr. Network Engineer - Fort Collins, CO
The Network Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing
global network infrastructure. This includes switches, routers,
firewalls, and wireless.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting, implementation, and
identification of resource requirements for network systems
(including wireless and VoIP) of moderate complexity.
- Participates in network planning, network architecture design
- Integrates and schematically depicts communication
architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and
signaling links and protocols into complete network
- Evaluates new products, performs network problem resolution and
assists in the development and documentation of technical standards
and interface applications.
- Monitors protocol compatibility, performs system tuning and
makes recommendations for improvement.
- Experience managing through remote access
- Involvement working with virtual team of global support
- Strong team player who will promote teamwork and excellent
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrates responsibility for follow-up services or problem
- 5-10 years' experience performing network engineering
- Experience with current Cisco hardware
- Experience with SolarWinds
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
another related field
- CCIE and VoIP
- Limited travel both domestic and international required
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to reach
out directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-863-7864
With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT
organizations in the best companies around
the globeoffering you the chance to work on some of todays most
intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant,
our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We
work with 95 of the Fortune 100
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each
year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us
help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Denver , Sr. Network Engineer, Engineering , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!