Principal Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Ibotta is seeking a Principal Machine Learning Engineer to lead the
development of Ibotta's next generation of Machine Learning
platforms and systems. We're looking for a world-class machine
learning engineer who has a passion for building scalable machine
learning solutions using technologies such as Python, Spark, AWS,
Airflow, Sagemaker, TensorFlow, Kafka, etc. Every member of our
agile team has input into our roadmap and will have a real
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Research, design, and deploy the next generation of Ibotta's ML
architectures, workflows, and standards that seamlessly integrate
with key product features across the organization.
- Work with Ibotta architecture team to ensure integration of
machine learning services and pipelines in larger technology
- Be the leading contributor, voice, and thought leader in a
growing community of machine learning practitioners.
- Identify, research, prototype and evaluate cutting edge big
data and machine learning technologies.
- Communicate complex machine learning solutions, concepts and
the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner to business
stakeholders and technology leaders to maximize the effectiveness
of machine learning initiatives.
- Mentor a growing team of team members who are hungry to learn
from experienced machine learning engineers.
Here is what we're looking for:
- 7+ years of professional industry experience as a Machine
Learning Engineer or Software Engineer, focused on deploying
machine learning systems at scale.
- Advanced knowledge of multiple ML frameworks like: Sklearn,
TensorFlow, Sagemaker, Spark ML.
- Expertise working with distributed big-data tools and
event-based architectures, ideally Spark and Kafka.
- Deep hands-on experience prototyping, building, releasing, and
monitoring mission-critical machine learning models in high traffic
- Extensive experience working within a cloud-based
infrastructure, ideally AWS.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free app
that's transforming the shopping experience by making every
purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and
retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel,
electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out,
and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings,
and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its
Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded
shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day,
visit--Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive
pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k,
commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis.
Keywords: Ibotta, Denver , Principal Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!