Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Job Title: Test Case Procedure Engineer
Location: Louisville CO
Duration: 6-12 month contract
Kelly Services is seeking a Test Engineer for a growing Medical Device company in Louisville CO.
- Experience writing/authoring verification test procedures and reports for complex electro-mechanical systems. Software would also work.
- Functional test experience may be applicable.
- Knowledge and experience using various types of equipment used to test electro-mechanical systems.
- Ability to handle simple data analytics in excel.
- Jama usage/familiarity is a major plus.
- Experience writing test cases and procedures and working with design engineers to ensure the test cases and procedures make sense.
- Minimum of B.S. degree in Engineering, Math, or related field; 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience in medical device development, preferably with electro-mechanical, robotic, or software applications/products.
- 3-5 years of direct involvement with product requirements development and verification.
- Knowledge of principles and applications of biomechanics, mechatronics, electrical, mechanical, and software development.
- Advance knowledge of Systems Engineering and requirements-driven product development principles, including requirements writing and analysis techniques.
- Demonstrated capability to develop and manage requirements.
- Communicates effectively with cross-functional and multi-site teams.
- Demonstration of good documentation practices. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Understanding of ISO 13485, ISO 60601, ISO 14971
- Has experience using a variety of office and engineering software, including MS Office, Pro-E, Solidworks, AutoCAD, MATLAB or LabView, etc. Programming experience not required.
- Strong understanding of medical device industry.
Qualified candidates should email resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Denver , Test Engineer, Engineering , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!