Company: Razor Technical Staffing
Posted on: December 9, 2018
What we are looking for?DevOps EngineerWhat will you do?You will play a central role in migrating our system to AWS, and modernizing our deployment pipeline - two strategic initiatives that we expect to transform our department and earn considerable recognition across the enterprise.
- Create, maintain, and extend build infrastructure including automated builds, database migration validation, and automated verification testing.
- Collaborate with Agile teams to design and implement pipeline stages that meet business objectives
- Partner with team members, architect, and development teams to migrate our products to the AWS cloud.
- Provide software configuration management. Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the pipeline stages.
- Maintain and enhance infrastructure for automated database migrations.
- Maniacal focus on meeting deliverables while working with the product owner on defining and prioritizing improvements.Skills we are looking for?
- Git and are familiar with GitFlow concepts
- building software using Maven or Gradle, utilizing plugins when available, but not afraid to create one
- building, packaging, and deploying C, C++, Python, Java, Tomcat, and other product artifacts in RPMs and Docker containers
- writing Jenkins pipeline scripts or similar technology to coordinate the building, packaging, and deployment of software
- managing build artifacts and their pipeline state using the Artifactory REST API
- authoring AWS CloudFormation templates and parameterized deployment scripts for infrastructure automation
- creating and managing VPCs, subnets, NACLs, security groups, and internet and NAT gateways
- developing and implementing a system security plan that encompasses enterprise guidelines
- maximizing repeatability using Infrastructure as Code
- designing and implementing blue/green deployment methodologies that may include non-destructive or destructive database changes
- Scripting with Python, Bash, and Groovy
- 5+ years using RedHat-family operating systems
- Knowledge of Agile development process from build through deployment
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems, self-starter
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot complex, interdependent software systems
- Strong communicator and a passion to work with others to achieve team goals, especially supporting development teams
- Strong customer focus, business acumen and results orientation.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- US Citizenship. - provided by Dice AWS, GitfFlow, Maven, Gradle, C, C++, REST API, cloud, Amazon
Keywords: Razor Technical Staffing, Denver , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!