Company: Bicitis Group
Posted on: December 9, 2018
The BICITIS Group has the following 6 month plus contract opportunity with our direct client in Greenwood Village, CO Below is the requirement for Wireless Engineer we are looking for -
- Knowledge in existing wireless communication protocols:802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 802.11ad
- Knowledge in Networking, Modem & WiFi router configuration.
- Good knowledge and experience with: TCP/IP, Cisco IOS, LAN/WAN/WLAN, Ethernet switching, routing protocols
- Hands on expertise with testing tools like - Octoscope, IXIA IP Performance testing, Charles Proxy/Wireshark, ixCharoit, CD Router etc., DOCSIS spectrum analysis.
- Proficiency with Testing of features/ functionalities, but not limited to DOCSIS 3.0/ 3.1, WiFi, TR69, SNMP, Routing, UPnP, eMTA, Routing protocol.
- Exposure to automation environment/ framework in the CPE automation environment.
- Strong understanding for Wireless LAN Security, PPPoE, MIMO, QOS Prioritization, Wireless/Wired Network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in Internet of Things (IoT) architecture, common IoT.
- Good knowledge and experience with Auto Configuration Server (TR69 protocol/ CWMP)- Cisco Prime Home and Arris Edge preferred.
- Knowledge in IP Addressing, Sub netting, VLSM, DNS, DHCP and ARP, reverse & proxy ARP, Ping Concepts.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Expertise with JIRA for defect and test management.
- Cisco certification (CCNP, CCIE) preferred. - provided by Dice Wireless, CISCO, TCP/IP, DOCSIS
Keywords: Bicitis Group, Denver , Wireless Engineer, Engineering , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!