Posted on: December 6, 2018
Let companies apply to you, not the other way around. Sign up with Hired to get access to thousands of companies currently hiring DevOps Engineers.Are you a DevOps Engineer? You will be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining production systems. You will also leverage configuration management to implement and maintain infrastructure, designing and executing on the end to end monitoring and constantly reviewing current implementation against future needs. Responsibilities
- Working in an agile development environment, collaborating with Application Development and Architecture teams
- Taking an active role in developing the long- rang technical infrastructure and architecture plans
- Strong communication skills to bridges the gap between development teams and system operations (DevOps)
- Build, develop, and maintain web application platform services within a containerized infrastructure
- Participate in daily and weekly status meetings when necessary
- Develop and build high quality DevOps tools
- Ability and willingness to learn and propose new development/deployment workflows Skills
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.
- Experience working with Docker (Engine, Compose, Swarm, Networks, Storage, Images, etc.) and Docker Management Utilities (Docker UCP, Rancher, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with Jekyll and Ruby gems management
- Knowledge and experience with API development and integration
- Extensive Linux command line knowledge experience with ssh-agent, Git, tar, wget, yum/apt, and curl.
- Experience working with virtualization technology. (VMware, OpenStack, AWS, Azure)
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Understand Integration concepts (restful services, API development, etc.)
- Demonstrated Open Source contributions and / or available peer-reviewed code.
- Experience with website caching strategies include CDN, opcode, reverse-proxy, and object based utilities Associated topics: .net, algorithm, c c++, c++, develop, perl, sde, software developer, software development engineer, software programmer
Keywords: HIRED, Denver , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Arvada, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!