Senior Principal Analog Engineer
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Senior Principal Analog Engineer job in Boulder, Colorado is currently available through Belcan with one of our top Aerospace/Defense/Communications Clients. In this job you will perform engineering design services, assist business development teams, and provide global leadership/mentorship of all hardware engineering related to product development and/or product commercialization support services; Complete detailed designs for a broad range of complex products across multiple industries for a diverse customer base, involving amplifiers, RF applications, transistor circuits, power supplies, signal conditioning and/or mixed signal boards designs. To qualify for this position you will have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering; Twenty (20) years of related experience as a Cross-Discipline product development Expert for complex products / architectures.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Is visible, recognized and influential in all Design Centers as a Subject Matter Expert and Technical Visionary for their engineering discipline; and/or is visible, recognized and influential in all Design Centers as a Global Cross-Discipline product development Expert for complex products / architectures.
- Serves as a technical and/or project team lead or consultant, providing technical guidance and motivation for teams, controlling scope, schedule, budget and ensuring overall technical success on large, global projects.
- Owns Global continuous improvement activities associated with their engineering discipline and/or cross-discipline, project execution-focused efforts.
- Provides technical and/or team lead mentorship across multiple projects and sites.
- Provides Customer Service leadership by establishing positive and productive customer communications during technical/project discussions, demonstrating deep understanding and anticipation of customer needs, and supporting business development engagements and proposal creation. Education/Experience Qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required; a Master's degree in Engineering or PE is preferred.
- Twenty (20) years of related experience is preferred, and/or a deep understanding and experience of full product development processes
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
- Additional Accountabilities:
- Occasional travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated
- Additional duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship required If you are interested in this Senior Principal Analog Engineer job in Boulder, CO. please apply via the ---apply now--- link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services---from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Keywords: Belcan, Denver , Senior Principal Analog Engineer, Engineering , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!