Analog Hardware Engineer II
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Analog Hardware Engineer II job in Boulder, Colorado is currently available through Belcan with one of our top Aerospace/Defense/Communications Clients. In this job you will architect and design hardware solutions by analyzing the performance and feasibility of alternative hardware concepts using circuit theory, simulations, and mathematical models. To qualify for this position you will have 4+ years of engineering design experience in at least one of the following areas: power supply design, analog signal conditioning, design for EMC, and/or RF & wireless design with Zigbee, Bluetooth, 802.11x, cellular radio integration
Skills & Abilities
- Architect and design hardware solutions by analyzing the performance and feasibility of alternative hardware concepts using circuit theory, simulations, and mathematical models.
- Implement and verify the hardware design by using the appropriate EDA tools.
- Deliver prototype hardware to customers by implementing physical hardware designs by selecting components, capturing schematics, and supervising PCB layouts.
- Develop and execute hardware design verification test plans per requirements specifications to ensure prototypes meet design requirements.
- Support the development and assembly of prototypes by providing documentation and assistance to ensure high quality prototypes are built in a timely manner.
- Develop project documentation in accordance with quality and change management procedures and guidelines to ensure project information is properly organized and archived.
- Participate in performance reviews to ensure employees--- continuous improvement and growth.
- Directly interface with customers to clearly and concisely communicate technical information.
- Assist project team members in other engineering disciplines in the development of hardware subsystems and interfaces as required by the project manager to ensure overall project success.
- Technically lead a team within chosen discipline and provide system level input in the development of products to ensure successful design and implementation. Education & Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering Technology is required for this position. A Masters degree is desirable, but not required.
- 4+ years of engineering design experience in at least one of the following areas: power supply design, analog signal conditioning, design for EMC, and/or RF & wireless design with Zigbee, Bluetooth, 802.11x, cellular radio integration.
- Experience with EDA tools Cadence and/or Mentor Graphics preferred.
- Experience with design tools Pspice, Matlab and/or Mathcad preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required If you are interested in this Analog Hardware Engineer II job in Boulder, CO. please apply via the ---apply now--- link provided. Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services---from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Keywords: Belcan, Denver , Analog Hardware Engineer II, Engineering , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!