Sr. SW Engineer
Posted on: November 10, 2018
A Sr. Software Engineering opportunity in Louisville, CO., is currently available through Belcan with one of our premier aerospace clients. In this role, you will join a development team responsible for the design and development of embedded software for the control system for unmanned spacecraft. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor---s or Master---s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field; and a minimum of eight years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. Citizenship is required. If you are an engineer interested in a challenging and rewarding career developing systems that save lives and change how spacecraft are flown, this may be the place for you.
Sr. Software Engineer Job duties:
- Expert understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Structural/Functional Test, Test Structures, Test Automation
- Basic understanding of requirements-based software engineering processes.
- Ability to implement software that complies with documented requirements and standards.
- Ability to perform basic analysis of alternatives to design a software component.
- Ability to create software design documentation that complies with established standards.
- Ability to perform peer reviews, and assess compliance to established standards.
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable with excellent verbal, communication and people skills
- Interest in embedded systems, control systems, digital signal processing, computational geometry, graphics, computer vision, network communication, and/or applied mathematics. Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience developing in C/C++, Python, for embedded systems. C or C++ RTOS (Real-Time Operating System)
- 7+ years with Linux
- Software Requirements and Design.
- Software Requirements, Software Specification, Software Design, Software Architecture, DOORS, Doxygen, Enterprise Architect,
- Experience with requirements-based software verification activities.
- Reviews, Certification, Verification, Testing, Quality Assurance (QA), Standards, Test Cases, Test Procedures, static analysis, code coverage, data/control coupling, VectorCast, LDRA, LabVIEW, MISRA
- Process/Requirements Based Development
- CMMI, DO-178, ARP-4754, DO-254 If you are interested in this Sr. Software Engineer job in Louisville, CO, please apply via the ---apply now--- link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services---from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Keywords: Belcan, Denver , Sr. SW Engineer, Engineering , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!