Company: BridgeView IT
Posted on: November 9, 2018
BridgeView IT is seeking a DevOps Engineer for our valued client and growing advanced startup in Downtown Denver. In this role, you will help drive the operations, automation and deployment for our client ensuring everything runs smoothly. This is a full time role offering a comprehensive benefits package with lots of perks! Qualifications:
- Proven success in a professional engineering team in a DevOps or Build/Release Engineer role
- Strong understanding and implementation of continuous integration and continuous deployment solutions.
- Strong Linux Engineering background, including experience working with multiple flavors, managing tomcat & other application servers
- AWS experience
- Experience with TeraForm and Ansible preferred though comparable tools will be considered
- Experience with Jenkins and Maven
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Graphite, or IcingaBridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. - provided by Dice AWS, Linux, TeraForm, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, Nagios
Keywords: BridgeView IT, Denver , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!