Company: Valet Living
Posted on: March 12, 2018
Job DescriptionGrow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!The primary purpose of the Carpet Technician is to specialize in the cleaning and maintenance of carpet, upholstery, tile, grout, hardwood and area rugs in multi-family communities. Carpet Technicians are trained in carpet care including stain removal, carpet stretching, inspection and repair of tack strips, and similar tasks needed to keep flooring and materials in good working condition for residents.Job Description
- Works with building principals and other key personnel to complete carpet and cleaning projects.
- Operates company vehicle, drives to job sites in order to perform carpet cleaning operations.
- Communicates with customers and staff regarding job details.
- Steam cleans carpet, tile and upholstery with portable and van-mounted equipment.
- Responsible for keeping job site safe and well organized.
- Responsible for maintaining company vehicles while in use and keeping vehicle clean, stocked and well-organized.
- Completes all assignments by deadlines provided.
- Follows established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc., responsible for enforcing safety standards and regulations, investigates job injuries and assists in completing injury reports
- Operates tools and equipment according to established safety procedures; performs preventive maintenance on tools and equipment and ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to management staff immediately
- Store, handle and dispose of waste water, cleaners, and other chemicals according to established procedures
- Performs other duties as assignedEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma required;
- Valid drivers license
- Prior carpet / flooring care experience preferred.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of equipment, materials, methods, practices, and tools used in carpet and flooring care.
- Ability to ensure high service standards in all work completed
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to communicate with customers and staff in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to frequently walk, stand, climb, lift, carry, stoop, bend, kneel and reach
- Ability to operate hand and power tools and work in tiring and / or uncomfortable positions as needed
- Ability to work inside or out, or on slippery or uneven walking surfaces, and ladders
- Ability to be exposed to hot and cold temperatures and cleaning chemicalsValet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Company DescriptionWe pioneered and perfected the doorstep collection amenity. But we’re also setting the standard in turn services, maintenance support and pet solutions. If you’re looking to impress your residents and enhance your property’s value, join the nation’s leading provider in setting a new standard for residential living: Valet Living.
Keywords: Valet Living, Denver, Carpet Technician, Engineering, Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!