Posted on: November 20, 2023
Controls Engineer: GROWING and EXCITING Automation Company!!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony CallahanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$75,000 - $85,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a growing company
with a history of quality and growth. Being a custom OEM, we
provide unique solutions to our clients and have a great reputation
in our industry. We're looking to add an Electrical Engineer to our
growing staff and are looking to move quickly. If you're interested
in joining a small, family focused organization that has an amazing
product and a great Controls System, apply now!!!Why join us?Why
join us?Do you want to work with some of the nation's best Clients
AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Become a part of the family and apply now!Job
DetailsControls Engineer Summary/objective: We are in search for a
Controls Engineer to join our engineering team. Ideal candidate
will have 2+ years' experience in a high-volume automated
manufacturing environment. In this role, the Controls Engineer can
expect to provide concepts, architecture, electrical design, logic
design, development, debugging, and support on Programmable Logic
Controller operated equipment in automated factory settings.
- Program, troubleshoot, and support machines that are built
onsite and in the field.
- Supporting Field Service Technicians with program related
troubleshooting. This may require traveling to customer locations
or remote support.
- Run initial commissioning of machines using the developed
program. Debugging any issues that may occur during initial
- Work with Electrical Drafter on hardware design and bill of
- Customize program features based on customer
- Collaborate with team on research and development projects that
could be implemented on future projects. Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering Technology or similar related
- In-depth understanding of PLC hardware, software platforms, and
- Programming of Allen-Bradley PLCs or CODESYS PLC systems
(Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Beckhoff, etc.)
- 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experienceCompetencies:
- Provide excellent oral and written communications
- Critical thinking- the ability to find logical solutions and
identify the strengths and weaknesses for said solutions.
- Cooperation- job requires one to come to work with a
cooperative attitude towards coworkers.
- Be able to work on projects independently.
- Attention to detail- Thoroughness in achieving a task no matter
how small by continuously monitoring and checking work.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel,
- Organization- be able to manage multiple projects to meet
important deadlines. Work environment: Mostly indoor plant
environment along with a moderate office environment. Noise level
moderate with machines running. Physical demands: Able to sit,
stand, walk throughout the scheduled work shift. Able to lift
and/or move up to 60 lbs. Travel: 20-30% travel to customers to
assist with programing issues in the field.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Denver , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!