Sr . CyberArk Engineer( Privilege Cloud)
Company: Resource Logistics, Inc.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Role : Sr . CyberArk Engineer( Privilege Cloud)
The candidate should have a CCDE Certification and experience with
the following - CyberArk Python Programming; CyberArk-Privileged
Session Management; CyberArk-Sensitive Information Suite; CyberArk
Administrator; Access Control Listing (ACL)
Role: Sr . CyberArk Engineer( Privilege Cloud)
Looking for a senior CyberArk engineer to join our elite team which
is responsible for building a platform that serves all CyberArk s
SaaS products. In this role you will be responsible to plan, build
and configure the Privileged Cloud Solution. This includes the
test, secure & deploy services from planning to production.
What you will do:
- Work directly with the vendor to deploy and configure the
Privileged Cloud Solution -CyberArk components and integrate the
service with the environment.
- Execute the Privilege Cloud Jump Start plan with the customer,
created as a Privilege Access Management enablement services
package with the goal of setting the customer on a path to meet
their Privilege Access Management goals.
- Assist with service requests, upgrades, integrations, and
technical support issues.
- Assist Privilege Cloud team with developing, managing, and
executing project plans and timelines.
- Processing and analyzing requirement and product usage in a
SaaS environment for the benefit of CyberArk product and its
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in CyberArk PAM solution, including Vault, CPM,
PVWA, PSM, and PTA AIM and Conjur ( Good to Have)
- 7+ years of experience in implementation and integration of
privileged access technologies.
- 2+ years of experience at a SaaS, security controls
implementations and enhance security posture.
- Scripting and development experience (RESTful APIs,
- Experience with a broader IAM ecosystem of directories,
identity management, and access management controls.
PAM Tool in exp in CyberArk. Either one of the scripting tools -
PowerShell Bash Python. AutoIT, CyberArk PACLI
- Experience in integrating privileged accounts in different
platforms i.e., Windows, Unix, Databases, and Kubernetes, SaaS
applications, and Cloud environments.
- Experience integrating highly scalable, AWS based, interactive
backend applications using Python or other programming language
interacting with web applications.
- Demonstrated current work experience engineering, customizing,
and integrating IAM solutions such as Active Directory, Okta, and
- Good to know with GitHub, Cloud scale Identity, Access
Management (Single Sign-On/Multi Factor Authentication),
Authorization services or design and Clienthitecture of IAM
- Experience with Active Directory and IDP systems.
- Good to know CI\CD tools, e.g. GitHub, Jenkins, Artifcatory,
- Ability to understand critical issues and bring appropriate
resolution to complex problems.
Keywords: Resource Logistics, Inc., Denver , Sr . CyberArk Engineer( Privilege Cloud), Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...