Forensic Structural Engineer - Colorado / WILL RELO
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Niche Consulting Firm seeking an experienced Forensic Engineer
in multiple Colorado locations!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Carissa
RameyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per
yearA bit about us:Growing niche engineering firm in the Colorado
market looking to add a specialist with skills and experience in
investigative structural engineering.Why join us?
- Work life balance + flexible schedules
- Variety of projects (small to large high-profile projects)
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- Excellent PTO + retirement + benefit packages
- Relocation assistanceJob DetailsIdeal candidate will specialize
in identifying structural repairs through forensics and
consultation on new and existing commercial and residential design.
Through the investigation of these structures having the ability to
identify damage or deficiencies and then performing design and
drafting repairs is a must. Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Structural, or Architectural
- 4+ years of progressive experience in design, drafting,
consultation, and/or investigation of vertical construction.
- Software Knowledge in: Rivet, RISA/Enercalc or similar
structural analysis program, and AutoCAD
- Professional Licensure (PE, SE, RA) in Colorado and/or other
- Must have knowledge of current building codes and construction
standards. Must have proficiency in structural design utilizing
wood, concrete, steel, masonry, etc.
- Must be able to climb ladders, maneuver pitched roofs, access
confined areas, and lift 30 pounds.
- In-state travel required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, clients, and
third-party participantsInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Denver , Forensic Structural Engineer - Colorado / WILL RELO, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!