Mid-Level Engineer - Structural
Company: Martin-Martin Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Martin/Martin, Inc. is looking for a mid-level structural engineer
to join our Structural Engineering Group in our Lakewood, Colorado
office. This engineer will have the opportunity to work on a broad
range of project types with many different structural materials.
This position will provide opportunities to gain experience in both
new building structural design and existing building investigations
and retrofits.A typical work week can include drawing development,
project coordination, engineering calculations, Construction
Administration tasks, and site visits. This position allows for
interactions with owners, architects, and contractors as you build
relationships throughout the project life cycle. While many of our
projects are located in the Rocky Mountain region, Martin/Martin's
national footprint provides opportunities to work on projects
around the country.We operate in a dynamic environment and strive
to support a culture that is collaborative, innovative, and
creative. Each project presents unique challenges and opportunities
to learn and grow as an engineer. The successful candidate will
develop expertise in a broad range of structural engineering
skills, demonstrate a willingness to learn, work as part of a team,
and produce high-quality designs for our clients.Our office is
located on the west side of Denver, allowing for quick access to
both the city and the mountains. Our staff typically spends less
time in traffic and more time with family and friends. Duties and
Responsibilities Include:The following duties are illustrative only
and are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Engage with clients and contractors as primary point of contact
throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage and collaborate with engineering and technician staff to
produce high-quality project documentation using computer design
and graphics software programs.
- Act as a mentor and resource for less experienced staff
regarding career development, design techniques, software, and code
- Develop, monitor, and manage project work plans, schedules, and
- Build lasting relationships with clients through project work
and business development activities.About Martin/Martin, Inc.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is a full-service civil and structural
engineering and surveying firm, operating from Colorado since the
1940s. Growing steadily over the last decade, Martin/Martin is
about exciting projects, shared ownership, informed staff and a
commitment to quality that keeps clients returning to us time after
time. Our services are provided to municipalities, public, and
private redevelopment entities, architects, homebuilders, state and
federal agencies, land developers and special districts in
Colorado, across the United States, and in other countries.
- Competitive Pay
- Extended Vision Coverage
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Earned Parental Leave Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Paid Continuing Education
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Coverage
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan Company Match and Profit Sharing (when
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Committee Involvement (Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion,
- Extensive Employee Events (outings, picnics, golf, and ski
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Internal Continuing Education and Training
- On-Site Workout Facilities
- Community Involvement (Martin/Martin Gives Back Program)
- PE License Reimbursement
- Opportunity to Work on Exceptional Projects
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering.
- Registered PE license in the State of Colorado or ability to
obtain one within 3 months
- Four years minimum total structural engineering experience, one
of which can be from a Master's degree. Desired Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering with an
emphasis on Structures.
- Has passed the 16 hr structural licensing exam.
- Strong working knowledge of building and material codes.
- Excellent communication, organization, time management, and
- Committed to client service and a team-based approach.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional growth and
- Experience following engineering projects from start of design
through completion of construction. Applicants must be authorized
to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to offer visa
sponsorship for this position at this time.Please note that due to
the volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to
individual inquiries about the status of your application.
Martin/Martin, Inc. is dedicated to the principles of equal
employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against
applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, color,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or
veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or
Keywords: Martin-Martin Inc, Denver , Mid-Level Engineer - Structural, Engineering , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!