Senior Support Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Senior Support Engineer
# of Openings:
Role: Senior Support Engineer (9am to 6pm pst)
Location: Louisville, CO
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and
security as well as team productivity for several of the world's
leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon,
Honda, and NVIDIA.
Do you have a passion for technology? Excited about what is
happening in the world of DevOps and want to be a part of it? Do
you enjoy solving problems? We are looking for a Senior Support
Engineer to join our team! The ideal Engineer is a blend of DevOps,
System Admin, and Support Engineer. It's a tremendous opportunity
to be on the leading edge of automation trends and to see how
companies in every industry approach automation and utilize our
Puppet Support is a geographically dispersed team of technology
professionals. Customers large and small engage us to overcome
obstacles they experience working with our software and to better
leverage their investment in Puppet. We go above and beyond to
provide an exceptional customer experience. Success in this role is
contingent on being open-minded, willing to continually learn new
ways to do things, and a hunger to not only identify and solve
problems but ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with our customers to solve system, application, and
infrastructure problems and provide solutions that help our
customers deliver software faster and more reliably.
- Partner with our Professional Services, Sales, Engineering, and
Product teams to make our customers drive success with Puppet
- Contribute quality content to our support
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide tailored support
solutions for large enterprise customers.
- 5+ years of experience & related education
- Highly proficient System Administration knowledge.
- Advanced understanding of software automation and DevOps
- Awareness and understanding of related emerging technologies
- Excitement about working with the Puppet Enterprise and Open
- Passion for problem-solving
- Technical degree (CS/IT/Eng/ITSec) or equivalent
- Strong customer relations & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience with clients and internal resources in
face-to-face, telephone, and virtual meetings and the ability to
work and interact as a member of a group or team
- Requires logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to
- Programming skills (Ruby, Python, Perl, Powershell, Bash, etc)
- Knowledge of data center management, systems management and
monitoring, networking and security is ideal.
- Applicants with Puppet Certification or technical support
experience in an open-source/enterprise software company is a
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our
day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and
dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and
celebrate its strengths.
Apply for this Position
Apply with Indeed
//below URL is also hard code in
(function() (window.IndeedApply--function(f,g)(function h()(var
Keywords: Perforce, Denver , Senior Support Engineer, Engineering , Louisville, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!