REMOTE Electrical Engineer with Protection and Controls Experience
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTIONPFES is looking for an Electrical Substation
Protection & Controls Engineer who will be responsible for the
execution and administration of large sized engineering projects,
utilizing skills to demonstrate creativity, foresight and mature
engineering judgment. Successful applicant will work on behalf of
the owner providing oversight and review of conceptual,
preliminary, and final design of station projects 4.16 kV through
345 kV. Must be able to assist in the the development of bid
packages and provide clear, concise, and accurate review of
internal engineering design and external engineering design
packages. Must have a strong background in distribution and
transmission substations. Projects involve new greenfield
substations and capital modifications to existing substations.
- Review drawing packages for substation relay protection that
include wiring diagrams, schematics, protection panels, one-line,
and three-line diagrams.
- Interface with customers and vendors.
- Review load calculations for load panels, battery systems,
voltage drop, and other various substation components.
- Develop RFP specifications for bidding
- Adhere to design review timelinesREQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience working in the utility industry.
- Must have solid knowledge and understanding of one or more of
the following skillsets: SCADA, automation, settings,
configuration, testing, commissioning; and Protection & Controls
engineering terms and concepts.If you are interested in this
position, please email directly to email@example.com
Keywords: PFES, Denver , REMOTE Electrical Engineer with Protection and Controls Experience, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!