Pressure Relief Valve Technician - Colorado
Company: SolstenXP Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Hiring Immediately! Pressure Relief Valve Technician - $500
Hiring Bonus* Pressure Relief Valve Technician, Quadco LLC,
Denver/Brighton CO. Since 1966, Quadco LLC has been a recognized
leader in the oil and gas services industry. As an integral
component of our overall product and service suite, we provide our
customers with the sales and service of high precision
instrumentation that controls and monitors critical systems on
relief valves, chemical injection pumps and industrial tools for
various aspects of drilling, production, gathering, refining and
transmission of oil and gas products. We present a variety of
opportunities for career minded service professionals who
appreciate the rewards of contributing in a meaningful way to a
winning team. As a Pressure Relief Valve Technician, the successful
candidate will have the following duties and will need to meet
qualification standards as set out below. Career development
advancement to Pressure Relief Valve Technician II, II & Crew
Leader is encouraged. Under the direction of the Service Manager,
The Pressure Relief Valve Technician shall have the following job
- Experience with and ability to test, reset and repair basic
spring-loaded industrial pressure relief (pop) valves.
- Assist in the tear-down and inspection of more complex
- Ability to complete the proper valve test/repair documentation,
as defined by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel
- Set valve pressure changes, including spring changes.
- Ability to calculate new valve capacities from OEM supplied
information (charts) including interpolation of values.
- Perform final assembly, tagging and sealing of pressure
- Understanding of Valve Test Reporting systems and procedures.
The Pressure Relief Valve Technician shall have the following
- Requires a basic understanding of ASME and NBIC Codes and
- Comprehend and verify test gauge calibration methods,
procedures and testing components.
- Must pass national background check, motor vehicle report and
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a
customer service mindset.
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is preferred, but not
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Safety Oriented
- Ability to work legally in the U.S.A.
- Ability to work 40 hour workweek, some overtime required.
- Some travel required, per diem, lodging and travel expenses
- Valid state driver's license is mandatory. The Pressure Relief
Valve Technician shall have the following experience or education
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent is required.
- Possession of current safety card or ability to obtain.
- Possession or ability to obtain Pressure Safety Valve
Technician I qualification standard certificate within 3 months of
date of hire. The Pressure Relief Valve Technician shall receive
the following compensation and benefits:
- Wage Range $20.00 to $30.00 per hour, depending on
- Generous medical, dental, vision benefits for employee and
- Employer paid life insurance with opportunity to purchase
additional along with long term disability insurance.
- 401k with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Referral incentives
- Industry leading paid time off and company paid holidays *$500
Hiring Bonus paid upon completion of probationary period.
Keywords: SolstenXP Inc., Denver , Pressure Relief Valve Technician - Colorado, Engineering , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!